Peru upsets Mexico | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peru upsets Mexico

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
3-1!!! In one of the wierdest soccer games ever. A fight broke lose, then the teams left to the locker only to come bac out one minute later. Pizzaro was sent off even though he got smacked in the face during the brawl.

Pizzaro 1'
Zegerra '30
Solano '32

Those were the goals by Peru.

Dude, whats the deal with Mexico, those guys are always fighting evrybody, IMO those guys are haters. They can't stand losing they always scream, fight, and complain. Classic example: World Cup 2002 USA was on the verge of eliminating them in the first round playoffs and they were hating life with like 10 minutes to go with us up 2-0 or something like that. Especially their #10, i forget his name, he has no neck and his popular in Mexico, he lifted his arm like if he was going to punch one of our defenders in the face when he was down on the ground. Thats weak! I hate Mexico. They fight everyone, they're haters!

They aren't haters, just sore losers. Yes we were up 2-0, when Cuahtemoc Blanco (#10) tried to punch (Our Defender) Pablo Mastroeni. Mexico is USA rivals like Jets are the Dolpins Rivals. They also hit Cobi Jones and tried to break his leg.

My top soccer teams in case you are just wondering.
1) Argentina
2) USA
3) Peru
4) Real Madrid

Sore Losers = Haters
Haters also because they are always the ones involved in a fight.
In the last month with: USA, Peru, England, and America vs. Man U. in the ChampionsWorld Series. I don't use that word alot but when I think of their teams, I think of sore losers, I think of fights, and then I think of haters.

Back
Top Bottom