Pete "The Prick" Prisco At It Again | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pete "The Prick" Prisco At It Again

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

No he's not...the 1st guy had the same record and his pick is different...

No, check it again. Pete is 18-14-1, Glazer is 13-18-1. I'm talking about for the season, not week 2 only. And no, I'm not a jet fan.

Originally posted by Brad01

And no, I'm not a jet fan.

Oh...so you're just a moron then... I get it.

Prisco has been proven wrong in a multitude of ways... he may have a decent record picking games, but he always picks the Phins to lose.... that accounts for 10-11-12 wrong picks per season.... besides that he is just a plain idiot. No homerism here, I once saw him say the Jest secondary is better than the Eagles.... what kind of moronic crap is that?

Prisco once had an article on the best secondaries on the league and he left out the Dolphins, Eagles, Redskins, and I think the Raiders too lol

Originally posted by WharfRat

Oh...so you're just a moron then... I get it.

Prisco has been proven wrong in a multitude of ways... he may have a decent record picking games, but he always picks the Phins to lose.... that accounts for 10-11-12 wrong picks per season.... besides that he is just a plain idiot. No homerism here, I once saw him say the Jest secondary is better than the Eagles.... what kind of moronic crap is that?

Ok.. so you're saying that if someone isn't a jet fan, then they are a moron... right.

Seriously, I was just saying that just because someone doesn't pick your team to win doesn't mean they are an idiot. All sportswriters are homers but not all of them are morons.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Prisco once had an article on the best secondaries on the league and he left out the Dolphins, Eagles, Redskins, and I think the Raiders too lol

I think that's the same article I was reffering to... proof positive he's a complete idiot, and not just an anti-Dolphin idiot...

This is truly classic. The guy picks the Jets to win, and now he is a pric and an idiot. that makes a lot of sense. People have different opinions, that's what makes them opinions. You guys are the only pricks.

Originally posted by J-E-T-S
This is truly classic. The guy picks the Jets to win, and now he is a pric and an idiot. that makes a lot of sense. People have different opinions, that's what makes them opinions. You guys are the only pricks.

He is not an idiot for picking the Jets(although you know who I think will win:cool:). He is an idiot for a long series of idiotic articles. He had a ridiculous list of the top 50 players, he said that the Ricky trade was a mistake for us, and the article on secondaries.

Could someone post links to Prisco's crappy resume.

Ok.. so you're saying that if someone isn't a jet fan, then they are a moron... right.

Seriously, I was just saying that just because someone doesn't pick your team to win doesn't mean they are an idiot. All sportswriters are homers but not all of them are morons.

Originally posted by J-E-T-S

Lovely you 2 join in the conversation without knowing what your talking about. We've been discussing him here in this forum all offseason on his stupidity. Prisco has been making HUGE errors since the end of last season. He does articles on the phins and uses players in his articles that no longer play for the phins at the time and even at one point said Jermaine Haley was our starter opposite Tim Bowens at DT.

I have no problem with him picking the Jets. However to call it the "best bet" is laughable.

Can you two seriously sit here and say that the Jets beating the Phins is more likely to happen then Green Bay beating Detroit? Or the Giants beating the Seahawks? Or the Colts beating the Texans?

Heck boys he even picked the Cowboys to beat the Eagles. Anyone wanna recall the scores last year when they met twice? It was pretty pathetic.

Or how about Prisco's review on our draft. He called Lowe our best pick and Seth McKinney our worse pick and called Simmons our possible steal of the draft.

Iread the whole thread. The "love affair" between Pete Prisco and fin fans is ancient history here so there's not much point in my commenting on that, but did anyone happen to notice that the top four QBs on the power rankings happen to be the starting QBs of the AFC East? It'll probably change, but I think it's significant.

No...I'm saying you are a moron... did you even bother to read the posts? never mind... I can see you really don't have a clue....

WHY ASK WHY???

WHY WASTE YOUR VALUABLE THOUGHTS ON SUCH A TURD??? HE'S A JOKE!!!!I KNOW IT!! YOU KNOW IT!!! WE KNOW IT!!! DON'T GIVE HIM THE SATISFACTION OF PUTTING HIS NAME ON THIS WEBSITE!! HE'S A TURD!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by TigerJ
Iread the whole thread. The "love affair" between Pete Prisco and fin fans is ancient history here so there's not much point in my commenting on that, but did anyone happen to notice that the top four QBs on the power rankings happen to be the starting QBs of the AFC East? It'll probably change, but I think it's significant.

Scary. Hard to believe that the division got even stronger despite the Colts leaving it.

Are you kidding me. I would rate Brady first, Bledsoe second,
and fiedler and testaverde tied for last.

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

Lovely you 2 join in the conversation without knowing what your talking about. We've been discussing him here in this forum all offseason on his stupidity. Prisco has been making HUGE errors since the end of last season. He does articles on the phins and uses players in his articles that no longer play for the phins at the time and even at one point said Jermaine Haley was our starter opposite Tim Bowens at DT.

I have no problem with him picking the Jets. However to call it the "best bet" is laughable.

Can you two seriously sit here and say that the Jets beating the Phins is more likely to happen then Green Bay beating Detroit? Or the Giants beating the Seahawks? Or the Colts beating the Texans?

Heck boys he even picked the Cowboys to beat the Eagles. Anyone wanna recall the scores last year when they met twice? It was pretty pathetic.

Or how about Prisco's review on our draft. He called Lowe our best pick and Seth McKinney our worse pick and called Simmons our possible steal of the draft.

wait.... are you saying the Seahawks are going to lose?

Back
Top Bottom