Peter King on where Henson will land. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peter King on where Henson will land.

hmm

Peter King is the same guy that told everyone in fantasy football to draft Danny Weurful as your FIRST ROUND pick when Spurrier was the coach...He has no credibility...who cares what he says ...i got a "page not found" anyway

It's the ... in the mid of the link. I can't find the article Ne way.. not found.

9. I think if I'm Miami GM Rick Spielman, I'm camping out in Jacksonville and not leaving till I have a deal for Mark Brunell ... unless it's too late.

This was the only quote i could find from King referring to the Dolphins QB search....

Peter King says:

"5. I think the Henson stuff starts to get serious on Monday. This is the day Texans GM Charley Casserly begins phoning every team that was at Henson's workout last Thursday, in order to gauge interest in making a trade for the former Michigan star. If I had to guess at the landing spot Henson, I'd say, in order: Buffalo, New York Giants, Green Bay, Miami, Dallas. My darkhorses: Tampa Bay, Cleveland. My guess at compensation: a second-round pick, in either 2004 or '05. Henson was very impressive at the workout, a 6-4, 230-pounder who can make all the throws. No one knows his amount of rust right now, but I'd sure love to risk a second-rounder in '05 to get him in my camp come April, when he can start sanding off said rust. I think the guy's going to be a good player. "

According to Pete , Miami is not even in the top 3 for Drew.

I'm starting to believe if we don't trade for Drew we will be drafting a WR for our 20th pick because Rivers will be gone something needs to happen quick I can't stand it anymore.:D

Originally posted by zevo

He said if he had to guess. I'm sure that you're excited as a Bills fan but, Peter King can't read Drew Henson's mind. When Drew Henson takes a guess at where he''ll play post the link.

Originally posted by zevo

Do you think if he had a guess he would have told us the Jills would have drafted (your avatar) in the first?:lol: :lol: :lol: Especially with only one leg. What is it like to have two "good" backs with three legs? Or better yet a statue at QB??? I thought the bills were "bowl bound" after this offseason and BARELY equalled the jets who lost the entire team to DC and the QB to IR.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You should crawl back in your hole and hide your face.

Back
Top Bottom