Peter King's mid-season All-Pro team - 3 Dolphins on it! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peter King's mid-season All-Pro team - 3 Dolphins on it!

Wake never surprised me. I had him as a Pro Bowl pass rusher in the NFL the moment we signed him.

Neat. Wake is the most remarkable pickup this FO has made. There have been negative pickups, but that is one ****ing magnificent positive. Brandon Flowers over Vontae I could ***** about. Also Earl Thomas is getting a lot of deserved pub. Odrick better come back like a monster.

He's making plays left and right like it's nothing."
Steelers coach Mike Tomlin agreed.
"Cameron Wake is having a Pro Bowl-calibre year," Tomlin said.

i remember the clowns saying that said the cfl was just the cfl and he would be a mediocre to ok pass rusher in the nfl.

I only have one problem with this picture, the fact that King passed on Probowl Kicker Dan Carpenter that is having an amazing season. Billy Cundiff, PSSSSSssss

i remember the clowns saying that said the cfl was just the cfl and he would be a mediocre to ok pass rusher in the nfl.

I remember the clowns who said Bess was gonna be camp folder. Always knew Bess was going to be a superstar

I only have one problem with this picture, the fact that King passed on Probowl Kicker Dan Carpenter that is having an amazing season. Billy Cundiff, PSSSSSssss

Seriously. He cites kickoff average as his reasoning behind it...puh-lease.

Scobee should be the kicker...even Carpenter can't beat a 59 yard game-winner against the Colts followed by a 54 yarder the next week...

He's having a below average season. He's whiffing tackles almost every game.

Do you realise you are talking about the player who is leading our team in tackles? and also he is 10th in the AFC in tackles and in the top 20 in the entire NFL? Not to mention he has blocked a field goal and a Forced Fumble?

The numbers are also skewed down as one third of the nfl has yet to have a bye week, and we have!

Maybe I have my YB blinders on(as he is clearly my favorite player), But I think he is playing great.

Do you realise you are talking about the player who is leading our team in tackles? and also he is 10th in the AFC in tackles and in the top 20 in the entire NFL? Not to mention he has blocked a field goal and a Forced Fumble?

The numbers are also skewed down as one third of the nfl has yet to have a bye week, and we have!

Maybe I have my YB blinders on(as he is clearly my favorite player), But I think he is playing great.

Yeremiah Bell is having an outstanding year: 55 tackles, 0.5 sacks, 3 PBU, 3 TFL, 1 QB Hit, 1 blocked FG, 1 FF. Keep it up Bull Frog

Chris Clemons having nice year as well: 31 tackles, 0.5 sacks, 1 PBU, 2 TFL, 2 FF. Thanks to the refs it was not a game winning fumble. At least Clemons PBU on the pass intended for T.O. in the endzone was not called for pass interference.

Just like I praised Clemons, I will say this, he needs to work on catching footballs. Clemons should have 3 INTS by my count. Use stickem

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember the clowns who said, "We'll never all fit in that tiny car!"

ptpclowncar-1.jpg

Boy, were they wrong.

I remember the clowns who said Bess was gonna be camp folder. Always knew Bess was going to be a superstar

He's not a superstar, he's a good player but it's comical for anyone to put him on an all-pro team.

I love the Peyton manning lovefest from the media. Do they realize this guy still has reggie Wayne and Pierre Garcon and that he has only been w/o Clark for ONE game so far? They act like he's winning w/ bunch of guys who cannot play in this league. It just baffles me the way he has the media wrapped around his finger.

Back
Top Bottom