Peter Warrick any thoughts? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peter Warrick any thoughts?

nyfinzfan

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I know hes been brought up...as he may be released soon. Think he'd give us a hometown discount to be the slot guy. He was great a couple years ago.

nyfinzfan said:
I know hes been brought up...as he may be released soon. Think he'd give us a hometown discount to be the slot guy. He was great a couple years ago.

Just llike david boston was great a couple of years ago

nyfinzfan said:
Where did you hear that he may be released? Cause I take him for sure

you know what WARRICK was one of the most explosive college players I had ever seen......and I think hes worth taking a look at......he could return kickoffs at the least with welker..He could be our slot WR

I wouldn't mind having him as our slot guy. Him or Hakim. But both of them view themselves as starters. I don't think the market will be that big for either of them, which may help in signing them to a one or two year deal more possible.

Warrick would be great in this offense, Bengals do have CJ, Kelly Washington, and the just drafted 2 WR's, I could see them trying to trade him or possibly cutting him, if the price is right, bring him on!!

knight6jb said:
Warrick would be great in this offense, Bengals do have CJ, Kelly Washington, and the just drafted 2 WR's, I could see them trying to trade him or possibly cutting him, if the price is right, bring him on!!

Damn right! I just hope we get either him or Boston, they could be really useful.

Yes, I would like to see 1 more receiever before we start season. You can always count on injuries

Back
Top Bottom