Terrell Owens - San Francisco
Tai Streets - San Francisco
Darrell Jackson - Seattle
Drew Bennett - Tennessee (RFA)
2004 Free Agent Wide Receivers

Originally posted by Noland
We need Darrell Jackson.

he drops to many passes.

miami needs a rookie WR before they need jackson.

Originally posted by clajoie_7
I would love to see Peter Warrick in Miami! Arguably one of my favorite college wide receivers in recent years when he was at FSU and I think in the right system would flourish.

Peter Warrick is the only player I ever liked while at Florida St. I can't stand the Criminoles :)

Originally posted by Gladsadmad
look up DeDolfan..

Ok, you knew it too, good. I reply to a post before reading all the rest. That way, nothing anyone esle says influences what I'm trying to say.

Originally posted by Trackstar#6
I agree. It is no surprise that Warrick's production went up as soon as they got a good QB.

Hes had the same QB his carrer :eek:

Originally posted by chambers84
I'd rather have Dante Hall as a slot receiver (#3) and our Special Teams guru, and Michael Clayton as our #2 receiver.

I bet you would:lol:

Originally posted by dolfan34
espn.com has said warrick is a free agent

Nope, not at all. Espn.com said that there is a POSSIBILITY that Warrick "could" be cut in March.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

Nope, not at all. Espn.com said that there is a POSSIBILITY that Warrick "could" be cut in March.

even if he was, he'd be a RFA. Don't think he'd be worth a #1 let alone a 1 AND a 3.

He would be a UFA. He's been in the league for four years.

Originally posted by Jaj
He would be a UFA. He's been in the league for four years.

You're both wrong and right. yes, he's been in the league 4 yrs [as has O-gun] but section 2 (a) of the CBA...............

(a) Any Veteran player with three or more Accrued Seasons, but less than five Accrued Seasons (or less than four Accrued Seasons in any Capped Year), shall, at the expiration of his last Player Contract during such period, become a Restricted Free Agent. Any such player shall be completely free to negotiate and sign a Player Contract with any Club, and any Club shall be completely free to negotiate and sign a Player Contract with any such player, subject to the restrictions set forth in this Article.

..........says that he is a RFA!
;)

Back
Top Bottom