Peter Warrick | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peter Warrick

Was his production because most of the attention was on Chad Johnson?

I would like to see our offensive line get more focus before the receivers are upgraded. Hell, maybe Thompson gets better....or Tolver steps up?

Originally posted by Superself

Hell, maybe Thompson gets better....or Tolver steps up? [/B]

I was hoping for that too..but, damn..Thompson really did suck bad..I mean, REALLY bad..I mean, wow..he totally, completely stunk up the joint. It's hard for me to imagine him turning out to be good. I would be disappointed to see him back unless J.Sullivan can make miracles happen. As far as Tolver, he could make a nice 3rd WR with Sullivan's teaching.

espn.com has said warrick is a free agent

I would also love to see warrick in a dolphin uniform

if we cant get him we should try and get dennis northcut,now that man has some speed.

I like Warrick alot too. I just can't find any evidence that he's a FA. Do you have a link to the ESPN article?

Dennis Northcut is a nice player too..he's fast..he's young, but I can't get that playoff game vs. Pittsburgh from 2002 out of my head. He dropped an easy pass in the last few minutes of the game that would've sealed the victory. I know guys makes mistakes, but Miami needs guys who come up big when the game and the season are on the line. Sad thing is, he had a great game otherwise..6-92 2 TD's. He really should've made the final clutch catch though. Maybe he learned his lesson.

I think stay away from Northcutt honestly. Warrick, I guess he'd be nice if he's actually a free agent but now that he's catching 80 balls in a season people might try to throw some money on him thinking he's finally starting to live up to the expectations he had when he was drafted.

Someone mentioned Dante Hall, is he a free agent? Because that would be BEAUTIFUL if he were to be a Phin and not just for his return prowess I think the guy could be an excellent receiver, totally underutilized. Short, but can run so fast he sucks the decal off your helmet as he speeds by you. I don't see him having the same return success anywhere but Kansas City though.

Dez White is really fast and has been handcuffed up in Chicago, I would love to see him here.

Dante Hall and Warrick are not free agents.

I also like Dez White as a #3 or #4. The more speed the better. Miami needs the ability to make big plays.

Warrick was rumored to be cut or traded. His original contract is pretty big.

Reason being that they have Washington, Dugans, and the Hush man(mandez) behind him, besides they aren't so hot on cap room and would like to make an offer to Kearse or a CB.

That figure does not include any roster bonuses, plus his signing bonus.

It has been rumored that Peter Warrick would be released due to amount of talented recievers on their roster. I put him on my next year's roster and hope it comes true. I would also be satisfied with Northcutt. We need to add speed!

I have heard many times that Warrick is a FA.....

Warrick is not a FA. ESPN released an "expected" cuts article, and Warrick was one of them.

Warrick needed an actual coach before he got better. i believe he can be a great WR again, like he was in college. With Jerry Sullivan i think a lot of miami's WR are gonna to get much better. I think Warrick would be a great pickup if he's cut.

Can anyone please give me a link to the article.

Awesome player in college was real good but I loved to hate him because I hate FSU and I am a UNC fan and Miami Hurricane fan. I wish Warrick played for the dolphins I guess we can't spend a whole lot of money so we will get a average WR.

Back
Top Bottom