Petition to join VIP if Dolphins make the postseason. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Petition to join VIP if Dolphins make the postseason.

ricky 2 ginn td

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I might be new here but I like this forum a whole lot,and I want a piece of the VIP forum also so this thought just came to me for the people who might be thinking about it like myself,...Who wants to dedicate a VIP purchase if we make the playoffs? division or wild card dont matter
lets get this thread to 300 replies

only post a reply if u plan on participating or a current vip member.

:rimshot:

I applaud your enegry and postive attitude...but I am not sure what you are proposing exactly. Can you explain it a little more?

Basically if you aren't a VIP member and are extremely excited about our teams season to give back if they pull it off,for me Id be so happy and would want to make VIP threads and stuff to show I'm a true dolphin fan

well basically I want to be a VIP member and will if we make the playoffs, if we dont i'll still be VIP but probly not till beginning of next season where i'll be pumped up,heck if i had money on my debit right now id become vip but its a fun composition to fans and maybe we can come together as a vipteam

i get a bit jealous when i see a vip member make a post
not jealous in a bad way but i really am a super huge fan id like to prove so by supporting.plus im curious to as what all u vip'ers talk about...so neway i think it will give us good luck

also just a quick thought,would u ever consider like a free VIP pass for 1 day for members to give us a glimpse of the VIP outlook?

Basically if you aren't a VIP member and are extremely excited about our teams season to give back if they pull it off,for me Id be so happy and would want to make VIP threads and stuff to show I'm a true dolphin fan

well basically I want to be a VIP member and will if we make the playoffs, if we dont i'll still be VIP but probly not till beginning of next season where i'll be pumped up,heck if i had money on my debit right now id become vip but its a fun composition to fans and maybe we can come together as a vipteam

i get a bit jealous when i see a vip member make a post
not jealous in a bad way but i really am a super huge fan id like to prove so by supporting.plus im curious to as what all u vip'ers talk about...so neway i think it will give us good luck

Again...
I applaud your enegry and postive attitude...but I am not sure what you are proposing exactly. Can you explain it a little more?

I think he wants people non VIP to be like "Yeah I'm in whoo high fives all around, and 1st round of drinks on you original poster"

And I think he wants input from VIP members about their experience.

I have been VIP years ago, but I became inactive on the forum in general, so I kinda wasted it, and never looked around much myself.
But I can't stand the Jets and Patriots fans running in here all the time, so I might go VIP regardless of playoffs just to avoid them. If I can continue my active spurt, it helps working at a call center cause I get bored and come on here to kill time!

I think he wants people non VIP to be like "Yeah I'm in whoo high fives all around, and 1st round of drinks on you original poster"

And I think he wants input from VIP members about their experience.

I have been VIP years ago, but I became inactive on the forum in general, so I kinda wasted it, and never looked around much myself.
But I can't stand the Jets and Patriots fans running in here all the time, so I might go VIP regardless of playoffs just to avoid them. If I can continue my active spurt, it helps working at a call center cause I get bored and come on here to kill time!
basically this

also im in the process of a job paying $10.70 per hour full time at a retail store and i will find out today between 2-6

sorry if some people dont understand the thread and meaning

I like the idea of getting a free day of VIP access to see what it's all about. I don't like paying for things that I can't try out first. I know, it's just $20, but I wouldn't walk into a store and say, "Hey, shopkeeper, I'll give you $20 for whatever is behind that curtain".

I and the staff are completely reworking VIP for next year. I think we would love to have some more people get involved. It is absolutely the best place for the serious fan to get involved. There are some cool new features coming so you can certainly join now...or wait for the roll out. There will definitely be easy ways to get signed up and some cost effective ways too. Also some cool new features, games, and galleries as well as special events and contests just for VIP.

Stay tuned...

Games would be a great addition cause we are all competitive and top scores would be braggin rights and so forth,thanks for updating us about the future plans.

Chris

I and the staff are completely reworking VIP for next year. I think we would love to have some more people get involved. It is absolutely the best place for the serious fan to get involved. There are some cool new features coming so you can certainly join now...or wait for the roll out. There will definitely be easy ways to get signed up and some cost effective ways too. Also some cool new features, games, and galleries as well as special events and contests just for VIP.

Stay tuned...

It probably is not said enough, but thanks for you and all the guys who put this all together!

Games would be a great addition cause we are all competitive and top scores would be braggin rights and so forth,thanks for updating us about the future plans.

Chris

You seem like a nice guy, so I regret to inform you that we won't be seeing "Ricky to anyone" again in this lifetime :lol:

You seem like a nice guy, so I regret to inform you that we won't be seeing "Ricky to anyone" again in this lifetime :lol:

:lol: Well he has thrown a pass for 34 yards in 2000 with the saints....anyone have this video? Imma search for it now.....yea I cant describe the hatred I had for that play against buffalo and the whole outcome and the whole week for me was a ****ty 1 as with ne loss we have...

Back
Top Bottom