Petition to join VIP if Dolphins make the postseason. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Petition to join VIP if Dolphins make the postseason.

I have been thinking about joing VIP for awhile as well. I get sick of all the "sky is falling" and the "we are gonna win the SB this year" threads that appear after each week. There has really gotten to be a lot a knee jerk reaction posts that I hate to sift through for the great ones that there often are. I do have 1 question though. Do we have to renew our membership each year or is it a 1 time cost?

I and the staff are completely reworking VIP for next year. I think we would love to have some more people get involved. It is absolutely the best place for the serious fan to get involved. There are some cool new features coming so you can certainly join now...or wait for the roll out. There will definitely be easy ways to get signed up and some cost effective ways too. Also some cool new features, games, and galleries as well as special events and contests just for VIP.

Stay tuned...

Have you listed the new features anywhere on the site?

I might be new here but I like this forum a whole lot,and I want a piece of the VIP forum also so this thought just came to me for the people who might be thinking about it like myself,...Who wants to dedicate a VIP purchase if we make the playoffs? division or wild card dont matter
lets get this thread to 300 replies

only post a reply if u plan on participating or a current vip member.

:rimshot:

If you wanna join, why dont you just join? Why do you have to wait till the postseason.

I and the staff are completely reworking VIP for next year. I think we would love to have some more people get involved. It is absolutely the best place for the serious fan to get involved. There are some cool new features coming so you can certainly join now...or wait for the roll out. There will definitely be easy ways to get signed up and some cost effective ways too. Also some cool new features, games, and galleries as well as special events and contests just for VIP.

Stay tuned...

More importantly thank you for getting rid of the viruses and pop ups..

I have been thinking about joing VIP for awhile as well. I get sick of all the "sky is falling" and the "we are gonna win the SB this year" threads that appear after each week. There has really gotten to be a lot a knee jerk reaction posts that I hate to sift through for the great ones that there often are. I do have 1 question though. Do we have to renew our membership each year or is it a 1 time cost?

I have had to renew my subscription each year, plus I got a really cool FH t-shirt.

Speaking of which... I think it's time for my x3 badge (hint hint Nublar...) :chuckle:

i agree with another poster, i would serioulsy think about joining the vip, but i actually want to see wat its like first, and how much different it is than the regular forums. so if possible to get like a 1 day free pass or something, thatd be useful.

I was about to join VIP and then I saw this thread. Steeda mentioned having to renew it each year.

Any VIP member know when you have to because it makes no sense in joining now if I got to re-join in a month or two once the season is over ya know?

Cheers

Guys I am going to move this to the suggestion forum. We will publish the new VIP program when we roll it out. It will be on the front page and throughout once we do.

Like I said...stay tuned.

I was about to join VIP and then I saw this thread. Steeda mentioned having to renew it each year.

Any VIP member know when you have to because it makes no sense in joining now if I got to re-join in a month or two once the season is over ya know?

Cheers

I can't speak for every other VIP member, but my renewal has been on the same day every year ($36.00).

I believe that FH also has monthly subscriptions, but I will let the admin staff give you a better answer to that question. :thanks:

Cheers

You get it for an entire year.

So if you bought it tomorrow, your subscription would expire on December 11, 2010.

Back
Top Bottom