Peyton and Marino last games. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peyton and Marino last games.

Phins89

Practice Squad
Reaction score
There's been some rumors of his retirement (after a health evaluation this upcoming offseason) Can you imagine if this is Peyton's last game. Him and Dan Marino would've been outscored a combined 107-8 in their last games ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Manning was wise, he should just hang it up.
I heard a interview with his father Archie Manning. Basically his condition is becoming degenerative. Once the surgical areas become unstable, he is done.
It doesn't bode well for his health going forward. He will have many issues later in life.

There is no rumor of retirement. Manning is very open about this... he said he gets a very detailed check-up at the end of the year and lets the doctor determine if he can continue to play. If they determine that he will have no long term negative impact on his quality of life, then he will continue to play.

He said the result of the Super Bowl will have absolutely no factor in his future because if he is medically cleared to play, he will play. He still enjoys the game and can obviously still perform at an extremely high level.

If Manning was wise, he should just hang it up.
I heard a interview with his father Archie Manning. Basically his condition is becoming degenerative. Once the surgical areas become unstable, he is done.
It doesn't bode well for his health going forward. He will have many issues later in life.

If true, I think he will retire. Manning has a very good career in broadcasting ahead of him.

Back
Top Bottom