PFC Live Radio Show Taking Your Calls In 1 Hour | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFC Live Radio Show Taking Your Calls In 1 Hour

PFCLive

Practice Squad
Reaction score
PFC Live TAKING YOUR CALLS TONIGHT 7:05 PM EST

Join Tony Finn and DJ Boyer for the most jam packed hour that any NFL radio show has to offer. We will be taking your calls tonight at 7:05 pm est live at 1-877-913-9739 if you comments on the NFL Draft or any questions or comments from the crazy Free Agent week that was!

http://broadcastmonsters.com/Bills/profotballcentral.asx

Since we are the OFFICIAL radio show of FinHeaven.com I would love to hear from some Miami fans tonight!

Phil Gentles our official beat reporter usually breaks alot of news on the show and he will be on top of the hour!

Originally posted by PFCLive
Since we are the OFFICIAL radio show of FinHeaven.com I would love to hear from some Miami fans tonight!

You are not the official radio show of FinHeaven.com because we have our own show.

However, you are an affiliate (as seen on the front page). :)

Affiliate is just as good I look forward to alot of Dolphin fans calling up with there questions and comments the number is toll free!

I'm sure you'll get some calls... There are a bunch of people waiting for any tidbits of info, today has been slow.

Yeah man. I'll be checking in. :)

On live now and the phone lines are open at 1-877-913-9739

Phil is just doing a recap if you have a question give us a call we will do our best to answer it!

Back
Top Bottom