PFF best/worse players at every position through week 4 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF best/worse players at every position through week 4

Raekwon’s the top grade on the team at the quarter pole but just keep in mind the ask to date and more than 3/4s of the guys playing are minus grades on this team.

Miamis pivoting more towards him on and ego off and they should be. Egos been replace me level at this point.

Poa play is non existent from tbe lb level without Kwon in there.

Hard to believe Kalen Ballage isn’t at the bottom of the barrel. He’s been running into walls, running bad routes, and has had hands of stone through four games.

Hard to believe Kalen Ballage isn’t at the bottom of the barrel. He’s been running into walls, running bad routes, and has had hands of stone through four games.
He is...OP just missed him.

RUNNINGBACK

Top 7:
1. Ronald Jones 88.0
2. Dalvin Cook 86.6
3. Austin Ekeler 85.5
4. Christian McCaffrey 82.6
5. Josh Jacobs 82.2
6. Carlos Hyde 80.6
7. Nick Chubb 79.7

Bottom 7:
1. Kalen Ballage 52.1
2. Jalen Richard 52.7
3. Giovani Bernard 52.8
4. Miles Sanders 53.3
5. Darren Sproles 53.8
6. Leonard Fournette 54.9
7. Tarik Cohen 55.0

FULLBACK

Top 5:
1. Kyle Juszczyk 83.4
2. Nick Bellore 78.8
3. Anthony Sherman 70.9
4. Cullen Gillaspia 65.0
5. Alec Ingold 63.6

Bottom 5:
1. Andrew Beck 36.0
2. Chandler Cox 42.8
3. Patrick DiMarco 47.2
4. Derek Watt 47.9
5. Nick Bawden 48.3

Andrews and Goedert will be miles ahead of Gesicki for their entire careers. Well, however long Gesicki's lasts.

Speechless that Charles Harris isn't bottom 7 for edge rushers. How? He's terrible against both the run and the pass.

Outside of drawing 2 holding calls harris has done nothing.

Ballage horrid. Drake not much better. Hit the reset at rb this offseason

Eric Rowe not bottom 7 at corner? Find it hard to believe

Ego not being bottom 7 floors me.

Andrews and Goedert will be miles ahead of Gesicki for their entire careers. Well, however long Gesicki's lasts.

Speechless that Charles Harris isn't bottom 7 for edge rushers. How? He's terrible against both the run and the pass.

They probably just missed him out there. At this point Charles Harris could be fined by the league for wearing glasses and a striped shirt instead of his uniform in true Where's Waldo fashion.

Glad to see some validation that Raekwon McMillan is improving and starting to provide the play I was always saying he would eventually give us. Still … I don't want to see him in coverage … ever.

On the flip side, soooooooooooooooooo many people trashed my posts when I have been critical of Jerome Baker, that I must admit, I do feel a bit validated that his missed assignments and lack of physicality is being called out as his productivity is not high despite his speed and flashes of greatness.

Of note, I'm also a strong Mike Gesicki supporter, so I would be remiss not to point out that he is doing poorly as well. While I still have a lot of faith in him, the results haven't really come consistently yet. I believe he'll prove to be a very good TE in time … just not yet. I can't fault him for going up and reaching for a poorly thrown ball that was at the full extent of his considerably length, which ended up being tipped for the intended receiver behind him. Rosen shouldn't have thrown it directly where both WR's would think it's their ball, but he has been running for his life behind our OL, so I'll cut him some slack for that. Still, the tipped ball counts as a dropped pass, but the QB is at least as at fault for that play … which was ultimately a reception by the other WR. Gesicki has also made catches on wild throws that required him to use every inch of his length despite him being wide open, because they were bad throws. And, quite often Gesicki has been wide open and the ball never came--typically because the breakdown along the OL prevented the QB from having the time to deliver those longer throws. Long story short, fix the OL, and Gesicki starts to blossom, IMHO.

Otherwise all of those metrics look about right to me. Jomol Wiltz may have a spot in the bottom list, but nobody is claiming he's worse than Eric Rowe … it's just that there are only so many spots on that bottom list, and they both deserve the criticism.

Ja'Marcus Webb … well he's a desperation acquisition, not a building block, and everyone expected him to be atrocious … and he hasn't disappointed.

As Denny Green would say … "They are who we thought they were!"

NOTE: Please stop playing this media at the 0:25 mark, I want to spare you the marketing BS that follows.

Wish Gesicki could have played with Merton Hanks. Be Giraffe bros.

What were they going to give Stills away for, was that a 5th round pick.

Lucky he left in the Tunsi package or they would look like fools

Back
Top Bottom