PFF Free Agency Tracker | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF Free Agency Tracker

The ONLY FREAK'IN thing i want to see next to Miami Dolphins in the FA period

1 OL
2 OL
3 OL
4 OL OL OL

That is all...

If they try to make a big splash again in FA, I will laugh. Hard. The dumb Dolphins don't surprise me anymore. They're all about winning the offseason.

Patrick Robinson DB took a one year prove it deal from Chargers after the Saints deemed him not worthy. Hes from south Florida

Patrick Robinson DB took a one year prove it deal from Chargers after the Saints deemed him not worthy. Hes from south Florida

Herein lies value!!! Patrick Robinson has got it done the last few years on bad teams with bottom of the league pass rushes. Elite cover corner for under 6 mil a year.

lol at there only being "miscast" inside linebackers in free agency. It's actually a pretty deep group at ILB.

lol at there only being "miscast" inside linebackers in free agency. It's actually a pretty deep group at ILB.

Miscast or not, a lot of those names have to be a better solution than shepherd was, or vigil is, or Misi. We just need upgrades badly

Herein lies value!!! Patrick Robinson has got it done the last few years on bad teams with bottom of the league pass rushes. Elite cover corner for under 6 mil a year.

Pro Football Focus @PFF

No CB with 500+ snaps has allowed fewer rec yards than SD's Patrick Robinson (300). No CB has allowed more than PIT's Antwon Blake (1,003)

Pro Football Focus @PFF

Patrick Robinson also led all CBs this year in giving up 9 TDs through the air. Not ideal.

Pro Football Focus @PFF

No CB with 500+ snaps has allowed fewer rec yards than SD's Patrick Robinson (300). No CB has allowed more than PIT's Antwon Blake (1,003)

Pro Football Focus @PFF

Patrick Robinson also led all CBs this year in giving up 9 TDs through the air. Not ideal.

I don't know what to make of that.... He's good until he gets roasted or he's bad in the red zone?

Back
Top Bottom