PFF Free Agency Tracker | Page 60 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF Free Agency Tracker

Rand Getlin ‏@Rand_Getlin 3m3 minutes ago
I'm told QB Brock Osweiler has agreed to a deal in principle with the Houston #Texans.

Rand Getlin ‏@Rand_Getlin 3m3 minutes ago
I'm told QB Brock Osweiler has agreed to a deal in principle with the Houston #Texans.

ha ha good luck now john Elway...you don't get a qb in a few years and you'll be fired horse mouth

I was hoping that would happen.. Now who is going to qb for the broncos? Fitz?

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 39s39 seconds ago
With Brock Osweiler off to Houston, RGIII is on Broncos' list of replacement quarterbacks, per source. Could be visiting Denver.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m1 minute ago
The likely move now for the Houston #Texans is to release QB Brian Hoyer, putting another capable backup now on the market.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 39s39 seconds ago
With Brock Osweiler off to Houston, RGIII is on Broncos' list of replacement quarterbacks, per source. Could be visiting Denver.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m1 minute ago
The likely move now for the Houston #Texans is to release QB Brian Hoyer, putting another capable backup now on the market.

:lol: elways gonna love that progression read qb :lol:

I can't wait to see what stupid contract numbers wise bill Obrien gave to osweiler

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

I hope Fitz goes to Denver now and Jets have to play Geno at QB again, lol

I didn't think about that...possible

with that talent packed roster it's hard to imagine the broncos relying on a rook next season - especially considering they'd have to trade way up for someone like goff. i wonder who they go after. can't imagine rgIII being a real option there. would love for them to go after fitz. not a lot of good, win now options in bronco land

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2m2 minutes ago
The #Rams tendered QB Case Keenum at a 1st round level… with the #Broncos lurking.

Those people that hate on Tannehill...what action would he be getting right now?

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 17s18 seconds ago
Former Miami RB Lamar Miller plans to sign with the Houston Texans, league sources tell ESPN.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 29s29 seconds ago

Former Miami RB Lamar Miller plans to sign with the Houston Texans, league sources tell ESPN.

Back
Top Bottom