PFN 7 round mock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFN 7 round mock

Travis34

chea
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

We come away with JC Latham, Malachi Corley, Hunter Nourzad, and some LB in the 7th

Who knows how the draft truly plays out, but looking through this there is plenty of talent to be had on even on day 3, just gotta hit on those picks... or acquire more. I'm hoping to see some dudes drafted who we've at least seen posters talking about, like dolfan91 and j off

If the draft plays out this way then I am okay with the selectin of OT JC Latham in Round 1.

I would then prefer this

Round 2 WR Xavier Legette or DE Bralen Trice

Round 5 DE Cedric Johnson or DT Logan Lee

Round 6 S Trey Taylor or DB Kamal Hadden

Round 6 DT Jaden Crumedy or RB Isaac Guerendo

Round 7 OT Walter Rouse

I would be pretty surprised if Latham was available at 21. I think he and Alt are the only elite true OT prospects in the draft. Fuaga, Fautanu and Fashanu (kind of a weird that their names are so similar) all seem like guys who will eventually have to kick inside. Fuaga might cut it as a RT, but I think teams that use power run schemes would try Latham at LT or RT depending on need.

I would be pretty surprised if Latham was available at 21. I think he and Alt are the only elite true OT prospects in the draft. Fuaga, Fautanu and Fashanu (kind of a weird that their names are so similar) all seem like guys who will eventually have to kick inside. Fuaga might cut it as a RT, but I think teams that use power run schemes would try Latham at LT or RT depending on need.
Fautanu is the more likely OT who will be available to us at 21 although there are always certain players who drop and rise unexpectedly on draft night.

What concerns me about Fautanu is that he was part of the Washington OL that was doninated by the Michigan DL in the National Championship game and Fautanu did not play well in that game.

Fautanu is the more likely OT who will be available to us at 21 although there are always certain players who drop and rise unexpectedly on draft night.

What concerns me about Fautanu is that he was part of the Washington OL that was doninated by the Michigan DL in the National Championship game and Fautanu did not play well in that game.
Frankly speaking, Washington had a Cinderella season where they barely squeaked out most of their wins down the stretch. They were outmatched across the board vs Michigan. I believe Fautanu is an excellent prospect if the plan is to move him to OG. I believe he could be a capable LG (which is generally considered harder to play than RG). As a OT, I believe he is lacking compared to Alt and Latham.

Frankly speaking, Washington had a Cinderella season where they barely squeaked out most of their wins down the stretch. They were outmatched across the board vs Michigan. I believe Fautanu is an excellent prospect if the plan is to move him to OG. I believe he could be a capable LG (which is generally considered harder to play than RG). As a OT, I believe he is lacking compared to Alt and Latham.
Thats my issue with taking him at 21, is drafting an OG with the 21st pick in the draft. Thats not good value on a non premium position.

If the draft plays out this way then I am okay with the selectin of OT JC Latham in Round 1.

I would then prefer this

Round 2 WR Xavier Legette or DE Bralen Trice

Round 5 DE Cedric Johnson or DT Logan Lee

Round 6 S Trey Taylor or DB Kamal Hadden

Round 6 DT Jaden Crumedy or RB Isaac Guerendo

Round 7 OT Walter Rouse
I see no way to get Legette at #55, his stock is soaring. I don't think he gets past the teams at the end of the first round.

To early for QB for my tastes, I think waiting till next years draft would be better unless you are not resigning Tua. Just my opinion.
Tua and Penix would be an Alex Smith and rookie Pat Mahomes situation. Our QB room is a shambles if Tua gets hurt.

Totally agree. I would hesitate placing a Washington player before someone of similar positional need. They were terribly outmatched and looked slow as a team, imo.

I do like Odunze as a high level prospect.

Last edited:

We come away with JC Latham, Malachi Corley, Hunter Nourzad, and some LB in the 7th

Who knows how the draft truly plays out, but looking through this there is plenty of talent to be had on even on day 3, just gotta hit on those picks... or acquire more. I'm hoping to see some dudes drafted who we've at least seen posters talking about, like dolfan91 and j off
Thanks for posting. Two things stand out to me regarding what I would expect. Bowers is not making it past the Saints and if he does someone is trying to get them though Indy would snatch him with the next pick. Next, no way we don't take Thomas if he's there at 21.

Back
Top Bottom