PFN 7 round mock | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFN 7 round mock

We come away with JC Latham, Malachi Corley, Hunter Nourzad, and some LB in the 7th

Who knows how the draft truly plays out, but looking through this there is plenty of talent to be had on even on day 3, just gotta hit on those picks... or acquire more. I'm hoping to see some dudes drafted who we've at least seen posters talking about, like dolfan91 and j off
That was awful. The players we'd be passing on!

I'd much rather Thomas Jr and Chris Braswell. Take OL later.

#21 Brian Thomas Jr WR LSU
#55 Chris Braswell Edge 'Bama
#158 Drake Nugent OL Mich
#184 Hunter Nourzad OL PSU
#198 Decamerion Richardson CB Mississippi St

In that scenario, I love the Latham pick and dislike the other picks. Corley would be interesting in Miami's offense, but I don't think he offers enough as a receiver to draft that early.

If drafting an OT in round 1 and an OG/OC in round 2 could help us solidify our line for the next few years, by getting younger and healthier, would you be opposed to taking OL in the first two rounds?

Nope. I kind of want to get it over with. Drafting two OL early is fine by me.

IMG_0484.png

Traded pick #21 to the Rams for #52, #83, #99 and next year’s 2nd and 3rd round picks. Came out with a 3rd and 4th WR, a developmental OT, a true NT and a few potential late round gems. Think trading out of the 1st COULD be an option if the right offer comes our way.

1714015930874.png

This one is one of those where you either cement the foundation of your franchise for the next decade or considerably set yourself back 5 years and get yourself fired as GM.

We come away with JC Latham, Malachi Corley, Hunter Nourzad, and some LB in the 7th

Who knows how the draft truly plays out, but looking through this there is plenty of talent to be had on even on day 3, just gotta hit on those picks... or acquire more. I'm hoping to see some dudes drafted who we've at least seen posters talking about, like dolfan91 and j off
I'll take that….big man in the trenches….and Corley is a dog that bites….

Back
Top Bottom