PFT-2012 Redraft video | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFT-2012 Redraft video

az fin fan

MIAMI D.
Reaction score
Intresting video (see link) on if 2012 draft could be redone and how the top 5 would play out. Ryan Tannehill gets a vote for #5 before Russell Wilson by one of the commenators. I agree that if the 2012 draft could be redone, knowing what they know now, that Tannehill would have to be in the Top 5. Couple of these guys vote for LT Kalil and one for T Richardson, but I dont agree... You get a franchise QB first and foremost.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/page/2/

shaun king got that one right...but he's a real dope...thinks tavares jackson is a legit qb...wanna know why that hc got fired in jax??? cause he said on a redo he would have drafted t rich over tannehill...moron...got nothing at qb and go with a rb...florios as lost as they come...

they're all really sleeping on tannehill...i can't wait til 2 years from now when they all practice their backpedal...and tannehill and luck rule the afc...

NFL commentators always amuse me. Even the ones who spend 24/7 with NFL people usually don't have a clue when they talk ... and it always amazes me. All 5 of those franchises desperately needed a QB. The fact that 4 good QB's came out of that draft should almost by definition meant that the first 4 selected QB's and Jacksonville twiddles it's thumbs. Good NFL talent evaluators may have differed on their QB rankings, but any of them worth his salt saw those 4 QB's as the top 4 players in last year's draft.

P.S. Florio is a tool

Back
Top Bottom