PFT Article About Ricky Return (dont yell at me for posting) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFT Article About Ricky Return (dont yell at me for posting)

Yea he's in India now but he'll be home soon The man is not gonna play football again Stan I'd never yell at ya after the help you have given me, BUT its like this I live in Grass Valley Ca. ricks new home the guy has lost 30lbs looks like he's shrunk an in. or 2 and is so hippyed out he shold be a poster child for patuly oil and berkenstocks He's done folks Oh yea and he boned out on my buddies basketballteam 1practice 0 games but in his defense there were about 500 people at 2-3 city league games that usually dont draw 20 just to see him HA!!

Wow read the article on Winslow Jr. I knew he had the motorcycle acident but didn't realize it could be career ending. He sounded as if he was lucky to be alive reading that article. Motorcycle stunts are for the experts Kellen. Torn ACL three broken bones in his leg, plus lacerated kindey? Might make signing McMichael a little more difficult. Wasn't Kellen the highest paid TE. If so that has to move McMichael up the food chain a little doesn' it.

I was listening to nationally syndicated Sporting News Radio and they had Florio on from PFT. I cant believe they have this guy on a nationall syndicated show, now the first time he was on either. I turned Fox Sports Radio immediately.

HelloMotto said:
yeah he was a horrible running back. we did so well without him. what is wrong with you people. Its like talking to a bunch of special ed kids. you guys truly amaze me...... :shakeno:

He said it was his opinion, not gospel.

You need to stop insulting people. It's becoming your MO. And we've had enough of it. So respond in a respectable manner from here on out.

he only makes us better, the other teams in the division will **** their pants if he comes back

yankeehillbilly said:
Stan, Stan, Stan. Usually you are such an intelligent poster.
What happened? The boredom from lack of Phin news finally get to you?
PFT?
So disappointing.
:confused:

:lol:

LOL hooked on the junk im sorry :(

TeeMoney said:
:rolleyes:

Miami didn't make the playoffs with Ricky, I wonder you take your special helmet off for Ricky, The short bus wouldn't make it to your house if it wasn't your mom driving.

hmmm 10 and 6 compared to 4 and 12 duhhhhh. simple math. help

Man....Can you just envision a split back set w/ Brown and Ricky?

Flame away if you will...but I'd friggin luv it! Teams would be terrified....

Muck said:
He said it was his opinion, not gospel.

You need to stop insulting people. It's becoming your MO. And we've had enough of it. So respond in a respectable manner from here on out.

your absolutely correct. i will curse on this side of the pc. by the way could you suspend me for 24 hours as i have spent way too much time on here. thanks
motto. :tongue:

I am sorry but I will blast you for reporting anything from PFT. Its a trash site and we all know it, but yet you post their sewage.

PLEASE STOP!!

BOYCOTT PFT!!!

HelloMotto said:
your absolutely correct. i will curse on this side of the pc. by the way could you suspend me for 24 hours as i have spent way too much time on here. thanks
motto. :tongue:

Atta boy. :lol:

There's no rehab for this addiction. Only enablers. :evil:

Back
Top Bottom