PFT: Raiders to Hire Kiffin | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFT: Raiders to Hire Kiffin

It's too bad the NFL can't drop teams that suck into a "B League" like they do in soccer. The Raiders are a total joke.

Im somewhat part of Raider Nation, and I dont like this move. Of course I'm going to give him a chance. You cant really judge him till he coaches in actual games. Apparently he's a really energetic guy, and has great knowledge of football. But I dunno if just knowledge of football will translate to knowledge of NFL football. its alot easier to design and run plays in college. As a raider fan, we have to be optimistic because theres really no other choice. The biggest question is, how is he going to get the respect of Porter, Sapp, Moss. He'll have to really impress them. Theres no margin for failure. He has to do everything right or he'll get killed, like Art Shell, a guy who had a good record, was very well respect among raider fans, but basically died in oakland.

I think Al Davis should just hire a good GM and get out of the spotlight.
The GM should...fix teh online. Maybee swap Walker and Gallery, gallery was better at RT and walker is equal at both RT and LT. Get new Guards. Without a decent Oline, theres no point in getting any other position. Theres no potential to all of a sudden mold together and be good. Thus theres no potential for the entire offense. Once thats set, get a good offensive coordinator. With very good WRs, and jordan, good things are possible. Then maybee a new Offensive line coach. They hae 2 co-Oline coaches. Who listens to 2 coaches? Get 1 good coach. Thats really all they need to do to be a competant offense. Brooks isnt as bad as he seems. He's far from the answer though.

Back
Top Bottom