PFT write positive article on Saban? I can't believe it! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFT write positive article on Saban? I can't believe it!

touborg

Board Linebacker
Reaction score
http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

VETS IMPRESSED WITH SABAN

Since no one will ever mistake us for charter members of the Nick Saban Fan Club, anything positive we have to say about the guy we've dubbed the Nicktator should be regarded as gospel truth.

And we've heard through the grapevine in the wake of Saban's first NFL minicamp that veteran members of the team were extremely impressed by the level of organization demonstrated by the new coach in a series of fast-paced practices.

"He is organized like a mother-f-----r," said one member of the team.

Though we're not quire surely precisely how organized a mother-f----r is, we assume that the statement is a compliment to Saban.

If you thought Pro Football Talk was inaccurate on dolphin reporting last season, i cant wait to hear what crap they spew up this season, with saban locking down the team from the media and everything...should be entertaining.

This could very well be an example. I couldve pulled that article out of my rear end. No sources attributed to the story.

:roflmao:

I'd love to know who said that. I bet it wasn't Ronnie, he doesn't strike me as the swearing type.

They sling a lot of mud against the wall and some of it sticks.I remember they were right about Moss being traded before the rumor surfaced anywere else.They even had the potential trade partner right.Its an entertainig read when there is nothing else to do but it cant really be considered a source.I think all threads that are using PFT as a source should have a warning such as PFT Rumor.

Since no one will ever mistake us for charter members of the Nick Saban Fan Club, anything positive we have to say about the guy we've dubbed the Nicktator should be regarded as gospel truth.

So, can we assume that anything negative you say about Nick is a lie or at least stretching the truth? :lol:

VETS IMPRESSED WITH SABAN

And we've heard through the grapevine in the wake of Saban's first NFL minicamp that veteran members of the team were extremely impressed by the level of organization demonstrated by the new coach in a series of fast-paced practices.
Gospel truth huh?
I wonder what veteran members of the team were at the all-rookie mini camp?

NealKerouac21 said:
I am still baffled when newspapers actually quote PFT as a source.

We have seen it before and here is another from the Tampa Tribune. This is just lazy journalism if you ask me.

http://bucs.tbo.com/bucs/MGBJCF8D28E.html

Im still baffled that anybody even goes to their site to read the drivel that they fabricate. I guess some people go for the laugh, like buying a supermaket tabloid to chuckle at : "Picture of Elvis cured my cancer" or "Baby born wearing Egyptian bracelet"

inFINSible said:
Gospel truth huh?

First thought which came to my mind too. There were only rookies and undrafted players there from the reports and pics I've seen.

inFINSible said:
Gospel truth huh?
The Vets were the guys that were there all 3 days. I guess the rookies were there less than 3 days. :wink:

yankeehillbilly said:
Im still baffled that anybody even goes to their site to read the drivel that they fabricate. I guess some people go for the laugh, like buying a supermaket tabloid to chuckle at : "Picture of Elvis cured my cancer" or "Baby born wearing Egyptian bracelet"

Hey, a picture of Elvis from the year he died cured my craving for peanut butter & banana sandwiches!

Back
Top Bottom