PFW Mock Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFW Mock Draft

the jets need D more the anything. they have a good wide out in Moss, and need a #1/#2 guy (is moss a real #1?). people like Jackson will be attracted to that.

LB IMO sounds about right.

Originally posted by Blueprint_21
the jets need D more the anything. they have a good wide out in Moss, and need a #1/#2 guy (is moss a real #1?). people like Jackson will be attracted to that.

LB IMO sounds about right.
The Jets will definately draft a LB...Mo Lewis and Marvin Jones are the reason their defense was so awful

Originally posted by Section126
BTW Clump, the Big O said that your Boy Schaub stunk up the joint in mobile this week.....In the Big O's words: "He was hurting the prospects of all the WR's out there."

No one should take everything based on this week in Mobile. Schaub played in a design offense much like New England and Tom Brady. Al Groh is the guy who brought him along. I dont think i would write anyone off at this point because its too easy to be caught up in all the fuss and being outside your offense.
Scouts who do get caught up in one-two time looksies often miss alot later therefore you have what are called. STEALS!

Carey should still have shown up and interviewed. He had interviews arranged and blew them off. Teams already dislike his attitude and his self admitted laziness. He's going to have to work his backside off between now and April.

Whilst I agree that people shouldn't write people off now, this week of practice is the single most important week in the draft process. People can put themselves up from early 3rd to late 1st on the strength of this week. Guys go from mid 1sts to late 2's and worse on what they do this week. It gives pro coaches the chances to get their hands on guys and really work them and see how they stack up.

Schaub has the talent to develop into a decent starter in the right system.

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Bills could go OL, DL, WR, or DB maybe even QB in rd 1

What are you trying to say with that post? :roflmao:

Re: Re: PFW Mock Draft

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
I'll take it!..now all we need is a G and a LDE and we'll have no excuses

:roflmao:

How are the bills going to draft 13th when they give up that pick along with their third rounder, for O-gun? :lol:

After watching QB D. Bledsoe get buried in the backfield over these last two seasons, it seems obvious to me that the Bills need OL more than anything....

OG R. Brown looked horrible this year, and OT M. Williams has turned out to be a huge bust thus far IMO. The Bills OL is even worse than the Phinz OL {if that's possible}. I don't see how they can ignore that....

I think the Bills would be making a mistake going WR first. They also have some serious QB questions to answer this off-season...

The Bills can take a WR, but unless you get the QB some better protection, it wont make a bit of difference IMO.....

PHINZ RULE!!!

:fire:

bills could go basically anywhere on offense and improve... QB for the near future, TE in WInslow which bledsoe would like, they need a WR to go opposite the aging moulds, while hoping reed establishes himself for the future, and the O-line could use a boost too.... bills are really a crap shoot right now for the draft maybe theyll take Frank Gore :)

I have a hard time believing Miami will pass on Rivers or Lossman.

I believe they will go O-Line via Free Agency and later round picks.

I actually read (I'm not there don't know) that Josh Harris has had one of the worst weeks for a QB prospect in recent memory at the Senior Bowl.

I've read similar reports from two places now. Hopefully, we stay far away from that guy.

Originally posted by PhinsmissedFG
I actually read (I'm not there don't know) that Josh Harris has had one of the worst weeks for a QB prospect in recent memory at the Senior Bowl.

I've read similar reports from two places now. Hopefully, we stay far away from that guy.

The Big O said that Josh Harris and Cody Pickett had embarrassed themselves.

He said that the talk with the scouts was that they were not allowing them to see if the WR's were any good because they couldn't deliver on alot of routes.

i think we take rivers (if he is avail) i'd say the Bills take a TE, either Winslow or Troupe. That way he can block when needed, as well as catch passes. We all remember how Bledsow LOVES TE's ...

Back
Top Bottom