PFW's Early Mock Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFW's Early Mock Draft

SackArtist said:
Wimbley made Eric Winston look really bad when they played. Although he's a possibilty I expect him to be available later in the 1st round.

But that was the first game of the year when Winston really shouldn't have been playing. He's still regaining his mobility.

SMadison29 said:
But that was the first game of the year when Winston really shouldn't have been playing. He's still regaining his mobility.
that's true but Wimbley is still a very god pass rusher. I watched one of the senior bowl practices on NFL Network and he kept owning some lineman when they were doing lineman drills. He was going up against a scrub though, I think his name was Toeina, he played OT for Tennessee. Wimbley faked like he was going inside and then blew right passed him, just like he did on Winston.

BrazForPhins said:
I don't think we would pass Greenway to pick Wimbley

agreed Greenway fits like a glove in our D, ferentz product. Saban likey. dude can cover too. can do it all I guess. Saban saw him first hand last year. I cant see us passing on him.

Wimbley would be a OLB in our system, but would be a HUGE reach at 16. He was impressive at the Senior Bowl, but not impressive enough to jump up that high. I like him and think he will be a good player, but in this draft there are better players there at 16.

16...DE-K.Wimbley----Dolphins
17...OLB-C.Greenway....Viks

....there is no way we would pass on greenway if he is there

Nope. Greenway would be fantastic and allow Nick to send him in coverage or blitz.

Muck said:
Wimbley is 6-4, 255 pounds. He projects as a 3-4 rush LB. Great athlete who can flat out get to the QB. He's not projecting us to take a DE. He's projecting we take a big, fast LB.

That said......

He has us passing on Chad Greenway, a guy who's already a standout LB, in favor of a guy who will be changing positions. Both great football players and great athletes.

They also have us passing on Marcus McNeill. Not saying he deserves the pick. Just interesting is all.
I was gonna make the same point.Why not then draft Greenway but then again,I doubt he'll still be there.Wimbley is intriging but not enough to take at 16 imo.....I'd rather have Lawson if we're gonna do that.At this point everything is as confusing as it can get but we'll know more after free agency....that's when we'll really know what we need.

Ozzy rules!!

:sidelol:

this mock is horrible.

Wimbley isnt great. and im a FSU fan. he was a huge disappointment this year. Guy is all speed, if someone gets their hand on him, hes out of the play completely. hes one of the worsts ive seen when getting off blocks. BTW, Wimbley got imbaressed by Winston when he actually touch him. Winston didnt have the agility with his knee to catch up with wimbley coming off the edge. anyways, Eric Moore destroyed Winston, and he was like a 4th round pick.

Muck said:
Wimbley is 6-4, 255 pounds. He projects as a 3-4 rush LB. Great athlete who can flat out get to the QB. He's not projecting us to take a DE. He's projecting we take a big, fast LB.

Eric Kumerow anyone? :lol:

I agree with Muck as well.

If were going LB I just don't see us passing a top talent like Greenway for a guy that's got mixed projections for what position he may play.

Anyone can do a mock and mocks mean shiznit.

Back
Top Bottom