PFWs Take on the Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFWs Take on the Dolphins

modestophinfan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I just picked up PFWs copy of their NFL preview. They had us tied for first w/ the patsies, but w/ the patsies winning the division.
QBs- C+
RBs- A-
WR- B
OL- C-
DL- A
LBs- A-
DBs- A-
ST- B-

looks like we may have a good season :cooldude:

Colts are supposed to beat the Eagles. I almost laughed when i saw this. The Colts have no defense. They wont get past the 1st round IMO.

A- might be a little high for our running backs too if they are used like last year. if that o-line grade was a c or a c+ i think the backs would definately have a A- or above.

modestophinfan said:
Colts are supposed to beat the Eagles. I almost laughed when i saw this. The Colts have no defense. They wont get past the 1st round IMO.
i think they will once again get to the afc championship game, the colts aren't really worse than they were last year so i think theyll at least get to the second round and play in a close game. hopefully it will be new england and if they can knock them out i think the phins can match up to the colts. not that im saying the phins are going to win the superbowl...:tongue:

Last year's Oline would have been rated a D or worse. With all the questions C- at this point of the offseason is all we can hope for from a national publication.

If the reality is that the Oline is at least a B when the hitting starts we win it all in my opinion.

Last Year's Oline should be rated D-. They did at least not move out of the way of the defense.

Do they have grades for other teams and with RB's at 'A-' everyone will critize us and say that we are overrated. I'd give us a solid 'B'

minus a couple of games with HORRIBLE tackling by the linebackers, I would give the linebackers an A+ for 12 games against the run, during those 4 games I would give them an F.

Against the pass I would give the linebackers a C-.

This is a really solid assessment by them IMO.

The whole key to this team and how far they go this year rests with 2 positions....

OL and QB. They gave both C grades and deservedly so because like Forrest Gump said.... "You just don't know what you're gonna get"

If Feeley develops into the QB Speilman believes he can be and the young OL comes into it's own this year then we very well could make a strong run at a championship. If they don't, well then we have to hope the Defense, with it's improvements can carry us yet again.

Well, if a C- for our OL is dead on the money then a RB and a QB could be an A+ and still die a quick painful death. The OL is the main battle force for our offense. Without it, no holes for the RB and no time for the QB. We need at least a B.

But then again, PFW could be wrong.

I agree with the assessment. It is clear to them, as it has been clear to many (including RS, finally) that the OL is key. It has to be rated in the C's right now, since they haven't really played a down together. However, as others stated, last years OL was so bad, this year has to be an improvement.

Even in Ricky's great year, I thought we were a C+ to B- as a line, b/c we weren't really dominating anyone.

Back
Top Bottom