Pheew.......Out of System! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pheew.......Out of System!

pgsmelt

Practice Squad
Reaction score
K....now that we got that out of our system....time to put all this energy into kickin the jets azzzzzzzzz!

yeah......we blew it.......watch the tapes.....fix the problems ....and then lets go!

We CANNOT sit here in our misery.......thats what everybody wants us to do!.......

Our team has got enough talent to do this........so lets get behind them and kick some AZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

( is it sunday yet!)

Originally posted by pgsmelt
K....now that we got that out of our system....time to put all this energy into kickin the jets azzzzzzzzz!

yeah......we blew it.......watch the tapes.....fix the problems ....and then lets go!

We CANNOT sit here in our misery.......thats what everybody wants us to do!.......

Our team has got enough talent to do this........so lets get behind them and kick some AZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

( is it sunday yet!)

If only the players had your attitude. Unfortunately, reading their post-game comments, they are much more likely to give up on the season now and tank.

We can get it out of our system, at least most can. We don't play the games and most of us can't watch the tapes and we can't fix the problems. All we can do is sit in our misery and hope.

Pheew.......Out of System!

I'm with you. Our offseason woes have been extended an extra week from last season's ending. Very BRUTAL. But, it's Monday looking forward to Sunday, not looking back to yesterday now. Let's roll Phins. These candy a$$es that got owned Sunday better avenge. I mean ALL of them. The one thing I hope for is a new punter. I don't care what you all say, MR was responsible for their field position all day. Hell on three of his kicks they were already in field goal range. FIRE his A$$ NOW. He is the weakets link....GOODBYE.

Back
Top Bottom