phil simms expects dolphins to bounce back | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

phil simms expects dolphins to bounce back

jd13

Starter
Reaction score
phil was on with mike francesa yesterday on his nfl now show and said that he thinks lucas will play a lot better and thinks the dolphins will win the game...

Simms is a dummy. Did you hear him praising the Bills while they were getting their @$$es kicked yesterday. I don't put to much stock in his oppinion

Let be honest Phil wasn't going out on a limb by saying Lucas will play better, he could play any worst could he

I think Phil may call this one right..Lucas is defintely better than his game against the Bills, we all know that...one bad game does not define a player, when Marino threw those 5 picks against Dallas, we didn't think he would be bad the next game...Ray has been good and should do better tonight..If the D shut down the packs like they have other good O..then we should be alright..usually the D has one terrible game a year and that was the KC game...so it's out of their system I hope..

In this article:
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-dolphins04nov04,0,6279221.story?coll=sfla%2Ddolphins%2Dfront

The outing belied how well he had played in the preseason and prompted Wannstedt to broach the possibility Lucas "might have been a little overconfident."

Wanne basically puts his finger on what I think sank Lucas last week... Because of his success in the preseason he started believing his own hype... Then driving the ball down the field for a touchdown on the first drive I think all of a sudden Lucas thought he was Dan Marino. All of a sudden he believed HE was "the one". To bad it took him too long to figure out that he wasn't NEO and this wasn't the Matrix... The only bullets that were stopped were the one's Ray was tossing and most of those were returned for touchdowns...

Anyway Wanne says Ray appears to have gotten a good dose of humility, which IMO is exactly what he needs...

Phil who? And what was that team he played for? Oh yeah, the Giants. While I can see his perspective on the NFC side of the game, I don't know if he's been hanging out with Mr. Ed. :D

Thanks JTK

Originally posted by JTK
He did not play for the Bungles?

My bad...fixed it. Damn nightmares of Boomer. I think I need to keep you around to keep me in line. lol

F*CK! Simms is predicting us to win? His predictions are correct about as much of the time as his son wins big games. Which basically means, about never. Well, I know who is going to win now before the game is even going to begin. Thanks Phil. :(

Originally posted by breckenridge55
F*CK! Simms is predicting us to win? His predictions are correct about as much of the time as his son wins big games. Which basically means, about never. Well, I know who is going to win now before the game is even going to begin. Thanks Phil. :(

we Packer fans fell the same way about Joe Thiesmann ;) :D :lol: Every time he picks us,it's like the kiss of death

Back
Top Bottom