Philadelphia Game November 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Philadelphia Game November 18

ibestevie

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I will be going to Philly for the game on November 18.

We've all heard about how nasty the Eagles fans can get. I have survived many games in Buffalo, Foxboro and the Meadowlands while wearing my Dolphins gear but I keep hearing that Philly is a different kind of place- much like Oakland.

Has anyone been to a game at the Linc? Should I wear my 99 Taylor jersey or keep a lower profile?

Any advice would be appreciated.

I will be going to Philly for the game on November 18.

We've all heard about how nasty the Eagles fans can get. I have survived many games in Buffalo, Foxboro and the Meadowlands while wearing my Dolphins gear but I keep hearing that Philly is a different kind of place- much like Oakland.

Has anyone been to a game at the Linc? Should I wear my 99 Taylor jersey or keep a lower profile?

Any advice would be appreciated.

I've never been to Philly but I can say that the actions of the majority of Eagles fans right here in Miami were atrocious at best.

They were pelting Phin fans cars as they drove into parking lots with food.

Philly fans were talking so much smack in the parking lots, ripping on wives and their children that fights were breaking out right there in the parking lot.

Full beers were being thrown from the upper deck onto Dolphin fans in the lower levels for over a quarter in our own stadium.

If they act like that visiting a stadium what on earth happens to opposing fans in their own?

Having lived in Dallas I have heard many stories from others that went to see Cowboy games in Philly. The worst was a friend of mine that made the mistake of trying to break up a fight in front of a concession stand. He said there were 5 Philly fans ganging up on this one cowboy fan and beating him senseless. He tried to pull them off of him and got jumped by another group of Eagle fans. He said he had his Cowboy jersey ripped off his body and he barely escaped as Security finally arrived.

God Speed brave little soul!

I've never been to Philly but I can say that the actions of the majority of Eagles fans right here in Miami were atrocious at best.

They were pelting Phin fans cars as they drove into parking lots with food.

Philly fans were talking so much smack in the parking lots, ripping on wives and their children that fights were breaking out right there in the parking lot.

Full beers were being thrown from the upper deck onto Dolphin fans in the lower levels for over a quarter in our own stadium.

If they act like that visiting a stadium what on earth happens to opposing fans in their own?

Having lived in Dallas I have heard many stories from others that went to see Cowboy games in Philly. The worst was a friend of mine that made the mistake of trying to break up a fight in front of a concession stand. He said there were 5 Philly fans ganging up on this one cowboy fan and beating him senseless. He tried to pull them off of him and got jumped by another group of Eagle fans. He said he had his Cowboy jersey ripped off his body and he barely escaped as Security finally arrived.

God Speed brave little soul!
:shakeno:

Eagle and steeler fans suck... by living in PA and being a phin fan, PA fans dont care what team u like, it can be off season and ur sporting a phin jersey and some *** will still make a comment... they are rude and crude

there have been happenings of steeler fans beating bengal fans up in the bathroom... however with the new security measures in philly i think u should be some what okay... just pray miami beats dallas first soo you have something to talk about them with hahaha

I just moved to central PA in York county and was thinking of going to that game. I think I will find a friendly Phins bar instead. Any body know of a good friendly Phins bar around here?

Back
Top Bottom