Philbin not starting Dion Jordan is making me sick. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Philbin not starting Dion Jordan is making me sick.

kingfin23

This is the Year
Reaction score
I can't wait til this moron is gone. Worst coach in dolphins history. I wish he walked out rather then Martin. Philbin and Mike Sherman will be great high school coaches. Pro is just not for them. Dion Jordan is a beast and doesn't play. Philbin get the @&(;)!?)) out of Miami.

Damn we have had some sorry coaches since 2000... It is really sad to think that WANNSTACHE was the best of them all!

All the worst that use to be least made a playoff run. Philbin has no clue and is a idiot. No team in history moved up to a 3rd pick in the draft and doesn't start. Philbin plays like high school and since Dion missed a lot of training camp means you don't play much. BS get that guy out there

Guys Dion Jordan is not ready to play full time, plain and simple. He got plowed by the Patriots on there game sealing TD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Guys Dion Jordan is not ready to play full time, plain and simple. He got plowed by the Patriots on there game sealing TD.

Dion Jordan is Jeff Ireland's Jamar Fletcher draft pick. When you are a losing football team you do not ever use the number three pick in the entire draft to choose a player who is not ready to see the field on day one. The number three pick in the draft MUST be used on a starter.

He's ready alright, should be playing a lot more. Btw, I was duped and drank the Philbin cool aid, I now realize that whole staff including GM need to depart. I hope Ross maintains his nuts and is wooing Gruden from the booth. We need a tough, no nonsense coach who tells it like it is.

It's plain and simple.Like it or not but Dion was never close to being worthy of the #3 overall pick.Ireland blows and that's the only thing he's good at.

shows the arrogance and incompetence of a man who makes a luxury pick with the 3rd overall pick when you have a team that has a ton of major needs. not only didnt we need jordan he traded away a high 2nd to move up to get a guy who was never a dominant pass rusher in college and was coming off a torn labrum. i see nothing that tells me jordan is going to be special. 7 games no sacks(the sack hes gets credit for is bs, it was a damn face mask penalty). with the sad state of this team i think hed be playing a lot more if he was all he was hyped up to be.

Im trying to figure out what Jordan has done so amazing that he should be starting over Vernon, Wheeler, Wake or Misi,
Seems to be huge liablity versus run. He was a part time player in college and nothing has changed to make him more so.

shows the arrogance and incompetence of a man who makes a luxury pick with the 3rd overall pick when you have a team that has a ton of major needs. not only didnt we need jordan he traded away a high 2nd to move up to get a guy who was never a dominant pass rusher in college and was coming off a torn labrum. i see nothing that tells me jordan is going to be special. 7 games no sacks(the sack hes gets credit for is bs, it was a damn face mask penalty). with the sad state of this team i think hed be playing a lot more if he was all he was hyped up to be.

You need to watch more. He is special. He was covering Gronk downfield against the Pats. How many D-lineman can do that - and do it well? He is directly responsible for two INTs this year in hitting the QBs arm. The guy has serious athletic talent but he is battling OV and Wake for playing time at End. It's not easy to play in the NFL whether you're picked 3rd overall or not.

remember jordan had a set back in camp with his shoulder....he's probably out there playing with one arm and the only reason he's out there at all is imagine the heat ireland would be taking if they put him on IR.

Back
Top Bottom