Phillip Rivers moves to Florida | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phillip Rivers moves to Florida

Relax, he won’t be playing for the Fins anytime soon
He’s not long for retirement

That kind of interception rate can’t be tolerated and it might be best if Winston relocates as well, but how much does Rivers upgrade the Bucs’ current situation? Would signing Rivers in free agency put this team in the market for a first-round quarterback, or do they simply kick the can down the road a year?

A pairing of Rivers and someone like Jacob Eason could make sense for the Buccaneers, especially if they could get Eason in the second round. His arm strength and ability to push the ball downfield would be ideal in Arians’ offense, and Rivers could be a nice interim option for them despite the fact that he’s not exactly elevated the Chargers in recent years.

Rivers is a veteran and excellent team leader, and there’s no doubt about the fact that he plays with tremendous passion. Still, he’s coming off of a 23 touchdown, 20 interception season.

haha I thought he was A carolina boy this whole time going to N.C State but you guys are spot on..
He is a Bama born and raised! Pretty spot on with your analysis guys

I was going to say the Jag's wouldn't be a bad spot for him to land, Only the jags would have bought Nick Foles being a Solid QB even after he failed outside of Philly once already.

I'm not saying he could carry them back to the AFC championship game but a good core of football players are still there, He would absolutely be an improvement over Foles and he could have them contending for the playoffs in my view.. The Bucs he would be slightly better then WInston imo but not by very much but he isn't 30 interception bad

Anyone who has 10 kids should have to pay HUGE taxes bills.

We can call it the Earth tax, because Earth prefers no one has 10 kids. She told me.

Anyone who has 10 kids should have to pay HUGE taxes bills.

We can call it the Earth tax, because Earth prefers no one has 10 kids. She told me.
Yeah. Make Rivers pay a lot of taxes so the chicks with half a dozen kids from several/absentee fathers can keep pulling that welfare check.

Report: Chargers have “moved on” from Philip Rivers

The Chargers pick sixth in the 2020 NFL Draft, behind the notably needy Bengals (first) and Dolphins (fifth), so there will be competition if they choose to go the route of a rookie. But with a deep class of veteran quarterbacks available this year including Tom Brady, they can choose from a number of options as they try to establish themselves in an actual-sized stadium in Los Angeles.

Back
Top Bottom