Phillips - Fletcher has been just outstanding | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phillips - Fletcher has been just outstanding

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Yea, I read this, but I'm like Wanny..I want to see it in the games..

yup - gotta take it w/a grain of salt from Phillips since he is such a positive guy...

Saying the Truth????

My bet is that he's saying that to inject a little confidence in J-Fletch..After all the times he supposedly got burned a lot in TC he needs it...However he's still young (Sophomore) and the season hasnt even started yet..i'll give him a break till after the first couple weeks:rolleyes:

"[CB Jamar Fletcher] has been just outstanding. I have no problem with how he has worked. . . . It's like I told Jamar a couple of weeks ago, `People say this and that about how you play. You have to worry about Jamar.' Young guys can get so wrapped up in what is said about them. If you do it right, people will love you.''

Pink Dove how did you get over here,,when the thread was started by D39...what happened here???

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Pink Dove how did you get over here,,when the thread was started by D39...what happened here???
np - merged 'em

Man D39 you're fast , I was just reading another post and came out and you had already merge this...Way to stay on top of things..I started say on top of us...but for some reason...it just didn't sit well with me..:=)

Remember if Fletch stayed in school he'd be just a rook. H will take some time to develop. Some develop fast and others develop slowly. Fletch apparently is one who learns kinda slow.

I'm more concerned with our 4th DB tight now.

Good job dolfan!!! ya i posted the same thing!!! i reiterate, I hope Mel isnt sugarcoating this...as someone said he is a positive guy..

Originally posted by Phinstd
Remember if Fletch stayed in school he'd be just a rook. H will take some time to develop. Some develop fast and others develop slowly. Fletch apparently is one who learns kinda slow.

yeah madison and surtain developed just about the same amount of time. its a fact! madison didnt play hardly at all his first year and basically the same for PS.

Dolphan that's exactly what I'm talking about. I'm more concerned with Wooden being our 4th DB.

Originally posted by Phinstd
Dolphan that's exactly what I'm talking about. I'm more concerned with Wooden being our 4th DB.

Well Miami's busy..

"Miami also is working on a trade to acquire a cornerback, although the identity of the player they are pursuing is unknown."

Rosenfels sent packing to the Dolphins

Back
Top Bottom