Phillips Leg | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phillips Leg

I am right handed and it is way stronger than my left.

Years ago I switched to using my left hand for some tasks.

My right hand is still stronger but my left hand appreciates the extra attention.

About JPs legs. How did Ramsey make out (appreciate it's not the same injury) in his come back? Not worried about his atrophy..I am worried about his Achilles.

Yeah, there appears to be some atrophy.

Nothing to be worried about in May.

If it was September? Maybe, but even still, it appears very minor to worry about right now.

Can you imagine how primitive Marino’s surgery was? I believe you were in a cast for a while back then.

I know they were rushing A-a-Ron Rodgers but the means sound kind of right for everyone. Immediately the patient can have motion. Wonder what exact procedure Phillips got
Rodgers actually tried to consult with Phillips before his surgery and then Jaelan opted for a more traditional repair than the SpeedBridge Rodgers went with, also minus darkness retreats and ayahuasca . Smart move on his part. As for Marino, the only positive from that surgery is that he ended up with the sickest pimp-limp ever for a white dude.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/n...linebacker-tore-Achilles-MetLife-Stadium.html

I know it won't be the same, but we drafted two DEs. I hope they don't rush him back so he doesn't experience any setbacks so when we need him most at the end of the season, he's primed and ready to kick some ****ing ass!

Let people recover. Don't judge the world on a single photo. I really don't think either will start week 1, but am hoping Phillips is ready by week 4. Chubbs was unfortunately so late in the season. Hoping we make playoffs and he is at full strength. Fingers crossed.

Yeah that’s not an accurate enough photo to come to any sort of conclusion about the atrophy in his leg
I was merely asking the board a question , seems valid, I posted a picture,
Do your research .
I kind of thought this board was to find out info.

Back
Top Bottom