Philly Looking at Andrews in Trade Up | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Philly Looking at Andrews in Trade Up

Boomer

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
TFY says that they have seen the Eagles day 1 list and they are looking to trade up for either Steven Jackson, Vince Wilfork or Andrews.

Interesting to see the Herald throw the name of Reggie Williams BACK in the Miami mixer. The way things are looking, I see a trade down, maybe pick up an extra 3 and end up with Carey and a WR and DT in 3.

Could be Carey, PK Sam and Tim Anderson.

It just doesn't make much sense to me to use a Guard to trade up, only to draft a guard.

If/When we move up, we gonna shock the world :eek:

Boomer said:
TFY says that they have seen the Eagles day 1 list and they are looking to trade up for either Steven Jackson, Vince Wilfork or Andrews.

Interesting to see the Herald throw the name of Reggie Williams BACK in the Miami mixer. The way things are looking, I see a trade down, maybe pick up an extra 3 and end up with Carey and a WR and DT in 3.

Could be Carey, PK Sam and Tim Anderson.

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious, but who, or what, is TFY?

Espcially after NE used the draft pick we trade to them to get Dillon, wouldn't it be even more depressing if the Eagles use the 2nd round pick in next years draft that we gave them for Feeley to move up and steal Andrews from us?

That makes the assumption Andrews is the Front Office's man AND he would have fell to us at 20.

how do all know that andrews is miami's F/O man.. do u have inside info or something .. did u read ricks coment bout fat lineman who lose 60 lbs too fast .. that should tell you something bout what he is concerned bout with andrews .. a lepoard never changes it's spots ...

Personally, I think the Eagles need a LB. The LB corp is worse off than ours.

First off, mbmonk everytime I see that guy dancing in your sig, I laugh my a$$ off!!!

This coudl tie to the rumor that the Eagle smay trade Welborn to us. They coudl trade Welborn to us. move into our spot and take Andrews. We would still get a lineman and their 28th pick.

Hmmmm....

I hope that Andrews is there just to see if he really is "our" guy. Nobody here knows if Rick even wants him and yet poster after poster sound as if Rick said that he's "our" guy. Well, I'm not saying we won't take him but I'd not be shocked if we don't.

Ozzy rules!!

dolfan91 said:
how do all know that andrews is miami's F/O man.. do u have inside info or something .. did u read ricks coment bout fat lineman who lose 60 lbs too fast .. that should tell you something bout what he is concerned bout with andrews .. a lepoard never changes it's spots ...

It's a smokescreen. Miami needs a right tackle. Andrews is the best right tackle in the draft. This is not complex.

But no, I don't claim any inside info.

FinaticalOne said:
Personally, I think the Eagles need a LB. The LB corp is worse off than ours.

I've heard rumors about the Eagles wanting S.Jackson in a move up. I've also yet to hear a good explanation as to what's so bad about the Westbrook/Buckhalter duo. So yes, I think a LB makes more sense than either of those rumors. CB, too.

fin-atic said:
First off, mbmonk everytime I see that guy dancing in your sig, I laugh my a$$ off!!!

This coudl tie to the rumor that the Eagle smay trade Welborn to us. They coudl trade Welborn to us. move into our spot and take Andrews. We would still get a lineman and their 28th pick.

Hmmmm....

Wouldnt be too bad landing a OL like Welborn and a WR , LB , or OL with the later pick round 1.

We could grab the USC OT Jacobs (I read we have him rated high)....or grab a WR like Evans who may slide late Rd 1.

phunwin said:
It's a smokescreen. Miami needs a right tackle. Andrews is the best right tackle in the draft. This is not complex.

But no, I don't claim any inside info.

Andrews (aka) Fatty, Fat-Fat, would be a great pick, but I think it looks like he will be long gone by pick 20.

DOLFANMIKE said:
Andrews (aka) Fatty, Fat-Fat, would be a great pick, but I think it looks like he will be long gone by pick 20.

Agreed. I think there's a 1 in 3 chance he's on the board for us. I was just illustrating why so many of us think he's our target, and explaining why Spielman was poor-mouthing him.

Back
Top Bottom