philly lost!!!!!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

philly lost!!!!!!!!!!

dolfan06

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
the pack can get homefield throughout the the playoffs if they beat the jets tomorrow. that should give them some incentive!:D

True....the game was good...they won and tiki barber had 3 fumbles :D

I had a feeling about that one. I just couldn'y see Feely winning every game he started.

Re: GO TEXANS!!

Originally posted by ercin13
:monkey: PATSIES
i don't know how the 2002 procedure for tie breakers go, but if tennesee loses they'll still have a better division record than the fins. we'll be tied overall and the conference record we'll be tied but what about division?:confused:

I KNOW THAT WE CAN STILL GET A BYE IF TENN LOSES AND PITT LOSES BECAUSE OF STRENGTH OF VICTORY TIEBREAKER.I DONT THINK DIVISION RECORDS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT.

:shark:
PATSIES

Originally posted by ercin13
I KNOW THAT WE CAN STILL GET A BYE IF TENN LOSES AND PITT LOSES BECAUSE OF STRENGTH OF VICTORY TIEBREAKER.I DONT THINK DIVISION RECORDS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT.

:shark:
PATSIES
i have the tie breaking procedures for 2001, but i understand they changed in 2002, i gotta get those!;)

Originally posted by dolfan06
the pack can get homefield throughout the the playoffs if they beat the jets tomorrow. that should give them some incentive!:D
The pats were already playing for a first round bye which they need to heal some players...they had plenty of incentive before today and without sharper playing and a banged up o-line -- the jets should eat them a live on that crap field -- look for green to turn the ball over and pennington to eat the gb secondary alive!

All the eagles did was to help the jets -- they lost so the falcons were not assured a playoff spot -- they are playing for their playoff lives tomorrow against clevelans -- i bet they kick some ass---2 ways for us to get in now:)

Re: Re: philly lost!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by 85inthehall
The pats were already playing for a first round bye which they need to heal some players...they had plenty of incentive before today and without sharper playing and a banged up o-line -- the jets should eat them a live on that crap field -- look for green to turn the ball over and pennington to eat the gb secondary alive!

All the eagles did was to help the jets -- they lost so the falcons were not assured a playoff spot -- they are playing for their playoff lives tomorrow against clevelans -- i bet they kick some ass---2 ways for us to get in now:)
is that typo or what, i was talking about the nfc not the pats!:rolleyes:

not sure what their seed would have been

if GB had of one and philly had of one, they both would have been 13 - 3. now philly is 12-4 and the pack could be the only 13 - 3 team!:p

Back
Top Bottom