Phin talk on PFT :rolleyes: | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phin talk on PFT :rolleyes:

What Wayne has said, as OWNER of the team, is to HOLD players ACCOUNTABLE for THEIR mistakes...

Apperantly that is the same reason we HOLD DW responsible for not being strict leader, for always saying "we did not make enough plays," "we did not execute," and others...

If these players want to whine like little girls for being called out, maybe they should play like men...

This article reminds all of us how fragile this season is and makes me respect Rick Spielman that much more. He has been under enormous pressure, not to mention he went through hell when they were interviewing other people for his job and then brought in Dan Marino. I admire him and I feel he's done a great job, all things considered. I don't feel bad at all that we missed out on Woody or Tait. I think the only decision Rick is not 100% sure of is Feeley. He definetly wanted Mark Brunell or Patrick Ramsey. Feeley was not his first choice. I personally think he also let Dave bring back Fiedler even though Huzienga obviously didn't want him back and Rick probably would have rather gone a different direction. He seems like the one guy who's keeping his act together and focusing on the team. We desperately needed leadership this year with all the insane things that happened and I think Spielman has provided that leadership. If he has a strong draft then this will be a banner year for him.

I usually don't mind critisizm, and a lot of the time even agree with it. But one thing I have to take issue with from the article is with the idea that if Boston does not go back to being a superstar then the dolphins are gonna collapse. Nothiing could be further from the truth. We pay Boston near league minumin unless he produces. I really don't see how anyone could look at the Boston deal with the Dolphins as being anything but a win/win for us. Tell me of ANY other team in the league that would not love to have Boston under the situation we have him under.

Back
Top Bottom