Phin tank Pt1 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phin tank Pt1

DolFinatic718

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
For those of you who go to phinzone.com you know what i'm talking about. for those of you who don't go check it out and read what Mike has to say.

I am pissed off by what he has to say but since i am in a rush i will comment on it later on today.

Just go check out his opinion on things.

It's not worth commenting on. Clearly written by someone who knows not a great deal. Totally misquotes Huizenga on Feely, and the rest is garbage.

"The Miami Dolphins have turned into the LA Clippers, Washington Wizards, NY Rangers, and Detroit Tigers all rolled into one. The Dolphins are a joke! They are a laughingstock. This organization is a total and complete mess from top to bottom. Teams around the NFL like the Cincinnati Bengals and Arizona Cardinals look at Miami and laugh now."

MORON!! It was at this point I just flat out stopped reading. MORON!!

Could there be a better reason for not taking that site seriously ?? I don't think so...

That site is trash. Most of the posters and ALL of the mods have the maturity and intelectual capacity of spoiled 9 year olds.....

Don't even waste your time concerning yourself with such a low class outfit..

By the way.....does anyone happen to know what the "H" in H. Wayne Huizenga means? Just curious.

Did you also know that Harry Huizenga was also charged with causing "permanent injury to the testicles and genital area as a result of grabbing and twisting" of a man during the 1960's? He's a ball banger is our Wayne.

I hope Wanny takes note.

LOL, im so used to calling him Wayne its like his first name. So now he's "Harry (Hairy) Wayne". I know thats first grade-ish...but that strikes me as humorous.

Yeah, this article was a little over the top. He rips Miami for overpaying for some of their offseason pickups and not getting either Woody or Tait. Yet getting Woody or Tait would have been the definition of overpayment. He also called Spielman incompetent, which is ridiculous at this point.

Anyone that calls Spielman incompentent is a fool and a charlatan.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL!

What a jackass. This is the same Mike who on their predictions for each game last year picked us to lose 10 times. If the season would have gone like he predicted, we would have been 6-10. He predicted Buffalo to sweep us. He predicted we'd get crushed in week 2 against the Jets.

He is THE most pessimistic writer I've ever seen. What an idiot.

I agree , what a bunch of morons.. more of a reason to get into the playoffs and win.... that will shut them up! what will they say if we get to the afc championship or superbowl.. wonder what there smokin! bunch of crackheads.. i think rs is doing all he can do , with whats available!!!

Mike Olivia is completely full of it in this article. Huizenga, who has been a quiet owner for the most part, finally opened his mouth and starts to get into the game. Some of what he said is just plain BS, especially the Feeley and Marino comparison but why not, as an owner, he is trying to get some enthusiasm into the team and into the fans. That is part of his job.

To call the season doomed in April is just crazy. If you believe the season is doomed in April, take a one year sabbatical and root for the Pats. I like going to the Phinzone and reading the articles by other fans. I'm not someone to root rah rah for every transaction the Phins do but to call the organization in disarray is inaccurate. Not to mention comparing the organization to the Clippers, Tigers, etc., is a joke in itself. Spielman has the ship upright and moving gracefully towards the draft. The Phins didn't get the two linemen they wanted but IMO those two linemen were grossly overpaid. In signing those two players Miami would have a hard time finding the cap money to resign O-Gun and Chambers. They will end up signing both of these players

I realize this is Olivia's opinion and he is entitled to one but he when you right an article, you must include some of the positives of the offseason. #1 The Boston trade #2 Miami is in a great draft position to trade to get more picks because of the Boston trade #3 Reggie Howard is a great pick up #4 Jeno Jones solidifies the left side of the OL #5 Miami picked up two very good ST players. There are more I can add to this but I think everyone gets my drift.

Miami's offseason is by far of being over. There are major concerns on the right side of the OL. With Spielman I believe in time this problem will be fixed. Before you crucify the Phins organization and its offseason, wait until the first kickoff. You can go back and rate how well they did in offseason.

The Feeley/Marino thing was contextual. Wayne actually said that he "hoped AJ would be our next Dan Marino" or words to that effect. Not that he WAS the next Marino.

Originally posted by billy
i wont even lurk on that site. lolz. this site is by far the best. i come here every day and i could no longer resist. lol

back to the shadows now

Welcome Billy! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom