Phinphreak is in the house | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phinphreak is in the house

PhinPhreak

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
I am down here in good ole South FLA I am staying at the Holiday iInn Pro Player and right now I am looking out my balcony right at Joe Robbie Stad....errrrr Pro Player stadium and it looks so calm, hard to believe there will be a war going on inside that stadium tomorrow night.

OK Guys I am down here and ready to see some Buffalo Burgers frying on the grill. Its time for the Fins to step up and take what shoud be theirs. Hope to see some of you tomorrow.

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
Remember to check us out in East 10 for the pregame party!

Yep I will be stopping by AJ, Well If I can rememer where gate 10 is by then :lolI am sure you will know me by site so if you see me walking by grab me.

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

Yep I will be stopping by AJ, Well If I can rememer where gate 10 is by then :lolI am sure you will know me by site so if you see me walking by grab me.

Not gate 10...lol. Gate 10 is on my side....west.

AJ will party in lot E10. Look at the lightpoles...the lights will lead you to heaven....lol.

LOL that's what I meant, I printed the map just in case I couldn't remember. So who else is going to be there? Your not FFIB?

Originally posted by WharfRat
I won't be there... :cry:

Give 'em h@ll for me though guys... I'll be lookin for you all on TV.... anyone have a banner?

Your Not??? What's up with that Wharf. :jk:

I am sure you will know me by site so if you see me walking by grab me.

Yo, Phreak, football forum. I don't think posters here want to grab you. I sure's hell wouldn't touch you w/ a 10 ft. pole.

Oh and BTW, You guys will wish you had Isabel instead of Phinphreak visit So. Fla. Good Luck, ya'll. :lol:

:jk: Have fun (not too much fun. Go Bills), be safe.

Originally posted by WharfRat

Cheapskate AJ wouldn't buy my plane ticket to Miami :tantrum:

;) :lol:

What's up with that I thought this was the best Fins site, doesn't that mean they should pick up the cost of getting their members to the game. :D

Dang, that's where I always parked. Park at the Holiday Inn and just walk the rest of the way. Almost made it down for this one.

will be there and would like to meet some of you great phin fans! especially aj who hooked me up with a rw jersey last season...let me know!

LOL that's what I meant, I printed the map just in case I couldn't remember. So who else is going to be there? Your not FFIB?

My tailgate is always in W23. But I catch up with most at the Alehouse.

To top it off. When our tailgate is over some of us meet at th tent around 7.

Back
Top Bottom