Phins -3.5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins -3.5

Cheetah

Active Roster
Reaction score
what do you think? Thinking about putting something on it. Started at 6

I'll take the under in this one. I've watched a few Bills games. Not talented. Yet they play hard.

I like Miami but I’d like it more if Larsen wasn’t the starting left guard.

Miami can’t let josh Allen the athlete beat them. Make josh Allen the pocket qb do it.

Put a spy on him?

I think you know what I mean now.

Not being prepared for that kids leg threat game is just poor preparation by the coaching staff.

135 yards rushing from the qb. Running by our lb level like they were standing still.

It’s embarrassing.

And that’s separate from the weekly blown zone assignments and all the communication being made witb the back 7 when the snap is imminent.

I think you know what I mean now.

Not being prepared for that kids leg threat game is just poor preparation by the coaching staff.

135 yards rushing from the qb. Running by our lb level like they were standing still.

It’s embarrassing.

And that’s separate from the weekly blown zone assignments and all the communication being made witb the back 7 when the snap is imminent.
What's the (most) correct way to defend that QB scramble next time?

What's the (most) correct way to defend that QB scramble next time?

Not put Kiko or a de on the last play like Branch as the spy option.

They need to trust the secondary corners more and spy with a safety imo. Someone he can’t just run by. Maybe reshad when we have them in 2nd and 20. Let down and distance dictate who draws the assignment.

Not put Kiko or a de on the last play like Branch as the spy option.

They need to trust the secondary corners more and spy with a safety imo. Someone he can’t just run by. Maybe reshad when we have them in 2nd and 20. Let down and distance dictate who draws the assignment.
I'd like a more solid plan after yesterday's "experience." I'm surprised Baker wasn't after him more frequently.

I'd like a more solid plan after yesterday's "experience." I'm surprised Baker wasn't after him more frequently.

That too but they probably wanted him to carry coverage.

I’d like that option too but it taxes our other lb level with the coverage side.

Baker should be in play situationally for sure witb that.

I’m not kidding. I’d fire the dc. Too much preparation issues and too many blown assignments and communication problems when the snap is imminent.

Burke would get the axe

Back
Top Bottom