Phins 4 life in detroit you need be kidding thats right Eastern Market Square | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins 4 life in detroit you need be kidding thats right Eastern Market Square

phin4life

Practice Squad
Reaction score
....Phins 4 life in detroit in two weeks will be pithed as a two peckered about this time when the dolphins are running clock as they take care of a little detroit lions. You have to love. As for myself many of you may have seen some photos from the boys in pitts I was there so whyn't detroit. Phins 4 life has his parking pass for Eastern market square be there at 8:30am you have to love it. Bets get there dolphins fans I drink beer and plenty of it. let me know who is at the eastern market square. Speak later

Phins (scottie)

Hablas ingles?

I can hear it now... "JOOOEEEEEYYYYY... JOOOEEEEEYYYYY!" Nonstop. Deafening.

Dre Bly and the D have been waiting for this. :dolphins: =Joey's wobbly head after his 4th INT. Don't believe me? It's freakin documented at wikipedia.com!

"Lions cornerback Dre Bly told Rich Eisen in an NFL Total Access interview that he blamed Harrington for the dismissal of head coach Steve Mariucci (Bly later apologized to the Lions, but not to Harrington)." - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joey_Harrington

:sidelol: Just talkin' trash, dude. If you see a foosball table, stop by and have a beer. We have simpathy for teams whose QB's first names start not with Joseph, or Joe, but JOOOOOEEEEYYYY! :lol: Joey... that's a freakin baby kangaroo... :sidelol:

Cheers and Happy Thanksgiving

Oh, I forgot!!! It's Thanksgiving!!! Don't you remember the last four Thanksgivings? Poor Joey, Joey, Joey. It's going to be like Ground Hogs day for him. Some kind of horrific deja vu. :sidelol: Embarrassed on national television, AGAIN! Remember, the whole country is going to be watching this.

Please Google "Detroit Lions Thanksgiving Day 02, 03, 04, 05" to get a glimpse of what's going to happen.

Believe me, I feel your pain and I'm just telling you this so you don't get your hopes up and actually believe Miami could win. Consider this my "Save the Dolphins" campaign.

Rookie cheers for the reply

....Look forward to the game, originally from Sarnia live in toronto look forward to the game first time at ford field and nothing better than seeing the dolphins play there. You talk about defence I laugh what defence suspect to say the least. Though I do give you this much, if detroit where to show up for any game on the schedule it is always thanksgiving and with Joey back in town to boot makes it even more interesting.

Question about eastern market etc. Any tid bits etc. What time to arrive what kind of line ups to get into the parking etc. Is it first come first serve we have a pass. Any info would be great. What about food is it easy to find some people offer some money get some stuff to eat etc. Just looking for some info. Cheers and get back speak later

Phins (scottie)

Eastern Market

Yeah, the Lions D was pretty pitiful this past Sunday. They couldn't stop grandma from crossing the street.

Eastern Market:
If you have already bought a pass, you're guaranteed a spot. People start showing up around 7am and it really gets going about 9am. We usually get there between 8-8:30am and have never had to wait in line.

There'll be tons of turkeys being deep fried, and I'd think you'd have no problem finding someone to share some holiday cheer. You might want to pack some extra beers for leverage, though.

It's a bit of a hike to the stadium from there, maybe 7-8 city blocks. We've always walked it, but there's also a shuttle you could take that costs $0.50. They're easy to find, look for the buses marked "Ford Field."

Click around www.detroittailgate.com to see plenty of photos of tailgating at Eastern Market. We've been there for the past 4 games this season. Look for the "Ford Field Info" button for some tips about getting around Ford Field. It's a great place to watch a game.

If we weren't tailgating in a different lot that day, I'd be happy to share some yardbird and beer with you and your fellow fins. Have a great day and if I can think of any more info, I'll post it.

DT thanks for the Info

....I was planning on arriving around 8:30am see what is happening. I heard that it is a hike to the stadium so will be looking for the bus etc. Good times had by all. I always bring a little extra labbats blue just in case I need some good food etc. Thank you again will print out this info and see what happens one week countdown. We speak later
Phins (scottie)

Phin4life. You still on that Canadianebonics? Just kidding. Have a good time which i'm sure you will(just like the Pitt game).

Detriot Tailgate........Soo if I dont have a pass now, can I go to Eastern Market the morning of and tailgate there...If not, what is the other best possible location to do some drinking and bbq'ing prior to the game?
Thanks for the info

No prob

If you get to Eastern Market before 9:00 am, you should have no problem buying a spot for $30.

For other lots, click here for an excellent interactive map... http://www.detroit2005.com/mapo/main_area.html

That will show you all the parking lots in Detroit... and you can tailgate at pretty much all of them. You should have zero problems finding a place to tailgate.

Closer to the stadium the price jumps to $50. We'll be at Beaubien & Congress (Opus One lot) for Thanksgiving and we'll pay $15.

I would carry a city map if you're not familiar with driving in Detroit, though. Lot's of one-ways and as you can see by the map, the streets are layed-out in a circular pattern... real easy to get confused if you venture about the city.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Eastern Market

I'll be there. Hope to see you all before the game.

How exactly will I find you guys? Is there anything specific I need to look for?

Shaun aka Budman

Back
Top Bottom