**Phins/Cowboys Post Game Merry Christmas Edition** | Page 56 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Phins/Cowboys Post Game Merry Christmas Edition**

We had hands on Dak a lot and he got away.

Can't repeat that against Lamar.
That was my biggest gripe....make those tackles when you get your hands on him. And, believe me, having your biggest gripe be that your team missed 3-4 sacks on the game feels pretty good. We're usually complaining about a complete lack of pressure. I feel we have a pretty darn good shot at fixing this issue.

I fking hate WR screens. It's a high-school fking play. I don't care how quick Hill is. Thats bomb for a TD talent used for a quick strike 2 yards behind the LOS?

The defender slipped following motion because- yep- Tyreek is so out of this world he breaks ankles merely going in motion.🤣

And, on that same note, if McDaniels calls up another jump ball to the corner of the endzone with our less than average height WRs, Im gonna ... im gonna... I don't know. Hold my breath till my head explodes Big Trouble in Little China style?
Love the Big Trouble in Little China reference!

My post probably wasn't clear enough... I meant that if the offense keeps going like it did yesterday, settling for FGs because they couldn't get in the End Zone, they're going to be in trouble. We're used to seeing a bunch of TDs each game, not FGs. I'm hoping that the failure to score TDs was due to so many back-ups on the o-line.
Dallas having a top defense may have had something to do with it.

I still want to draft a qb who is athletic and can get away from the rush once in a while
And what kind of draft capital are you investing in our current situation? Rd1?
Rd3? Rd6?

I mean those are three very different things, with very different likely outcomes.

Back
Top Bottom