Phins daydreams..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins daydreams.....

DBoston80

Undisputed #1
Reaction score
I was driving down the highway thinking about the phins and something popped in my mind!!! I know its a little far-fetched and crazy but I cant stop thinking about the 2005 NFL MVP........A.J Feeley???? Sounds crazy I know but if Bree's can drastically turn things around, why not AJ?? With our WR corps and revitalized running game and new OL coach.....I really think he can have a good year....call me crazy but while its a slim to none proposition, He has a shot...Dont get me wrong Id settle for just a SOLID A.J, but I hink he'll be better than solid....hopefully:(

Feeley will surprise, but I wouldn't go to that extreme.

DBoston80 said:
I was driving down the highway thinking about the phins and something popped in my mind!!! I know its a little far-fetched and crazy but I cant stop thinking about the 2005 NFL MVP........A.J Feeley???? Sounds crazy I know but if Bree's can drastically turn things around, why not AJ?? With our WR corps and revitalized running game and new OL coach.....I really think he can have a good year....call me crazy but while its a slim to none proposition, He has a shot...Dont get me wrong Id settle for just a SOLID A.J, but I hink he'll be better than solid....hopefully:(

Wow you must have been bored if THAT'S all you could think of !! :D

DBoston80 said:

I will bet you on that. I will give you 100 to 1 odds as well. ****... if I lost, I would be way to happy about Feeley to give a **** about the money I lost! :lol: haha

Nasty

DBoston80 said:

I say you had a wild Sat. night and smoked with Ricky>....

bobdroopy said:

exactly, and i dont know why feely would surprise exactyl he showed flashes of being a team leader at the end of the year........he is doubted so much

Feeley proved he has some toughness. I think he has some on field presence that fiedler didn't have. Don't get me wrong, Fiedler was tough but he was always relaxed. A.J seems more of a louder leader. I thimk that is what the offense needs.

I'm not sure about MVP, but AJ spent a couple of years watching first hand as McNab ran that great offense. Then when he stepped in he did extremly well. I hope your right.;)

Yes, a dream. Maybe we could dream a little and tone things down a bit. Let's say maybe with better coaching, a great set of receivers, a line that must improve under Houck, and a fair chance to start some games and learn the system, that Feeley might be a darkhorse to watch. Not for MVP, but for a most improved player. Anything near that would be great. Even just adequate and careful with the ball would be great.

The only guy who might have a shot on the Phins for MVP is Ronnie Brown with a monster year.....RB for Rookie of the Year as well. :)

bobdroopy said:
I am really looking forward to watching Feeley play this year.

Back
Top Bottom