Phins get lots of love | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins get lots of love

Ducken

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
If this link has already been posted sorry guys, if not then say what you want about Cris Mortensen, he gives Miami lots of props this week.

Link

okaye sunshine

I still can't get over the fact that Mort picked us to end last in our division...
If he thinks that by praising us after a couple of impressive wins is gonna get us on his side he can forget about it....
Talk about jumping on the bandwagon..
:monkey: Chris Mortensen

Best Games, Week 4
1. Cleveland at Pittsburgh -- Rivalry match, with Steelers coming off a fix-it bye.
2. New England at San Diego -- Unforeseen battle of 3-0 teams. You are curious about the Chargers, aren't you?
3. Miami at Kansas City -- Dolphins and Ricky Williams take their show on the road against Priest Holmes and Co.
4. Tennessee at Oakland -- Titans in early must-win game against impressive Raiders minus Charles Woodson.
5. Minnesota at Seattle -- Just kidding.

Yep. Say what you want, but seeing Priest and Ricky in the same game is gonna be an absolute thrill!

Re: okaye sunshine

Originally posted by Pink_Dove
I still can't get over the fact that Mort picked us to end last in our division...
If he thinks that by praising us after a couple of impressive wins is gonna get us on his side he can forget about it....
Talk about jumping on the bandwagon..
:monkey: Chris Mortensen

I agree, That why I found it so funny how much love he was showing the Phins this week. ESPN in general has something agianst S. FLA.

Re: okaye sunshine

Originally posted by Pink_Dove

I agree, let's all make sure to feed Mort The Wart some crow soup and owl gizzards (a delicasy of the Clampett's) at the end of the season. :lol:

pat o'brien (on the tony bruno radio show) called an all florida SB during training camp. then he took his prediction back after miami lost to TB in their 1st preseason game and ricky had something like 4 or 5 carries. thats gotta be the fastest anyone has EVER jumped off a bandwagon.

Mort showing more love...

Did you guys read his comments on the best DL performances of the week. He has JT at #2 and had this to say:

Jason Taylor, Dolphins DE -- Sacked, stripped and mugged elderly man named Vinny -- all in broad daylight.

BWWWAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA!!! :lol:

Mort showed no love in preseason but he has his running shoes on now and is chasing down that band wagon really fast!

Re: Mort showing more love...

Originally posted by Expo88
Mort showed no love in preseason but he has his running shoes on now and is chasing down that band wagon really fast!

Somebody hit the brakes quick!!! i wanna see him smash into the back bumper!! :evil:

Is this awesome or what??

Could it get any better than NORV and RICKY??? It is truly a dream come true right now!! Let's just hope it continues!!! Go PHINS!!!!

Back
Top Bottom