Phins interested in Ellis Johnson after all... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins interested in Ellis Johnson after all...

I think our line is primed..we have 3rd year Tackle,,a 4th year guard, a 8th year center, a 5th year (nfl 29 year old LT), and 7th guard..about right...Searcy is not lose for the year...Mckinnie looks like the real deal..German seem to play well..and Spriggs can play..once he gets back to full strength I think we're be alright..This line will have a good year as long as with others teams..they don't get hurt.. So relax all...I think you guys are completely blowing this thing way out..DB depth is more of a concern than Offense..The O is solid in just about all positions..The D is not..Depth that is.

I've said it since last year, our line's just plain scares me. Both lines.

I get this after seeing our line's crumble as the season wore on last year, then not really seeing much efforts in the draft to fix the future of it.

I'm not a coach or even a knowledgable person about positions and such. I'm just a fan and thats what I see.

Falcons | Johnson Landed - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
12:05 PT: ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports the Atlanta Falcons have signed free agent DT Ellis Johnson to a three-year, $4.5 million deal. With base salary and signing bonus, Johnson will earn about $1 million this year.

Originally posted by Muck
Falcons | Johnson Landed - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
12:05 PT: ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports the Atlanta Falcons have signed free agent DT Ellis Johnson to a three-year, $4.5 million deal. With base salary and signing bonus, Johnson will earn about $1 million this year.

You really no how to kill a thread :rolleyes:

I really don't know what the Falcons are doing on the DL. They're playing a 3-4 scheme.....but they don't have one 300-pounder on the DL. I understand putting Kerney at RE. That makes sense. And they've got a guy who's 295 at RE. But the DTs are under 300 lbs. IMO, 3-4 defenses need a Ted Washington-type to tie up the inside. I don't know that a 288 lb guy with knee problems is the answer.

Waiver wire doesn't help us..we're too low..Man we may miss a lot of potential because of it.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Good lord thats a lot of money for the guy. He's not that good.

yeah but can he hold up at the point of attack? that is the real question. can he hold a candle to dario romero? i dont think so. :lol:

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Waiver wire doesn't help us..we're too low..Man we may miss a lot of potential because of it.

ahhhhhhh, now we are starting to see the picture! gee, do we have any more draft picks to give away? :monkey:

Back
Top Bottom