Phins legit in Character. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins legit in Character.

16phinsrfast

Art Damage
Reaction score
The Miami Dolphins this year have shown alot of faces throughout midway this season. Are we the power running team that no one can stop? Are we a run stopping team that has a unbreakable wall? What can be determined from these group of young talented players on this team is that they are mentally strong. The Dolphins have had the toughest schedule in the league and have overcome a lot of obstacles to get to .500. Just like all the articles written by Miami beat writers and NFl anaylsts, im saying this team is being set up for many years to come. This season is by far more exciting than last because of one man, Chad Henne. Sure the youngsters on defense has me excited to, but searching for a replacement for Marino has been a ***** to say the least. Anyone else believe that A.J. Feely would have been the future at that time? :lol:. All in all I would like to hear everyones observations on the potential highpoints this season has brought to your attention that will blossom into the remaining pieces to the puzzle.

I really think you hit the nail on the head here. Henne is a gamer, plain and simple. He's not getting huge stats, but the guy doesn't have much to work with and he rarely makes costly mistakes. And even when he does, he is capable of keeping his cool and leading us down the field, something no Dolphin QB has been able to consistently do since Marino.
I'm very excited about our young core on the offensive and defensive lines and the secondary. Our linebackers are our only unit that isn't young, and they're still not completely over the hill and we have youth in there. Overall, this is a very exciting time to be a Dolphins fan!!!!

Back
Top Bottom