phins offseason so far | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

phins offseason so far

72phins1323

go phish
Reaction score
I understand we are rebuilding and these signings so far are to build depth and make us younger but come on we should of atleast sprinkled one big free agent in the mix we were $40 million under the cap, i understand we still have the draft and we can sign plaeyers up until next year but I'm still dissapointed, gibril wilson, faneca, pace, briggs, samuel, florence, berrian, smith, we didnt sign any of these guys so far not to impressed...

Take out Faneca and all those guys had like 3-4 pro bowls altogether between them. What was so special about them?

I understand we are rebuilding and these signings so far are to build depth and make us younger but come on we should of atleast sprinkled one big free agent in the mix we were $40 million under the cap, i understand we still have the draft and we can sign plaeyers up until next year but I'm still dissapointed, gibril wilson, faneca, pace, briggs, samuel, florence, berrian, smith, we didnt sign any of these guys so far not to impressed...

i tend to agree with u but that is what management is doing...u never know thou maybe thomas or anderson might end having a great year..btw i wanted wilson to the rest u can have

Im ecstatic that the dolphins didnt sign any big names. We are rebuilding and its going to be 2-3 years before we are contenders again, so why sign someone to a ridicoulous contract when he wont even be a factor once were good again, doesnt make any sense to me.

Back
Top Bottom