Phins - Patriots Swapping Home Games?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins - Patriots Swapping Home Games??

does anyone remember teh sunday game against the bears that moved to a second monday night game? that was the worst. i would rather switch with new england. to play in new england in october would rule! the only thing that would suck is having the tickets and reservations and all. not sure how that would work. If we were to win all of those road games, we would be sitting real pretty. just something to think about.

After they buzzed me with a couple of electrode in Casualty...

...I got up and read the rest of the thread where we learn that this isn't happening. Having spent $220 on a ticket from a broker and ten times that and more getting my holiday arranged, this would have sucked dinosaur hood.

Might have made the run in a bit better less tough though.

Thanks for the scare dudes, there were some hot nurses down at A&E when I came around;)

IMO, the December swoon IS OVER! This team is sick of all the voodoo BS that people have been spitting out of their mouths. I don't know about you guys but after the Giants victory, I'm convinced this team really means business. Just for the record, Wan said that now they have tied their away wins from last season after this Giants win. To me this is a sign of vengeance.

Oh yeah, sorry for the spat cause I forgot to add to topic that the new schedule would be cool either way, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom