*** Phins/Pats Post Game** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Phins/Pats Post Game**

I honestly hope jets win today so it doesn’t sting as much thinking Miami would clinch playoffs if they won today .

Said it in the game thread. As extreme as it is, completely clean house. Start from scratch. There isn't a 2x4 in this foundation without rot, let alone a cornerstone or any kind of foundation for this organization.

I swear, we're the Detroit Lions. We. Make. The. Same. Exact. Mistakes. Year. After. Year. After. Year. The people running this team never learn. Never learn.
We are with Detroit. There are levels to teams and over the past 20 there are two alone at the bottom of the NFL, Detroit and us.

People want to replace Tua, yet the team looked checked out all game with Teddy and Skylar. When the kid isn’t there to carry the offense on his back no one else wants to step up. Kind of disappointing when you see all these high paid vets AND team captains sitting out a game with playoff implications.

You observation is astute.

The Dolphins just are not a good team. Starts at the top. Can't get rid of Ross. So only thing I can hope for is he finally gets a clue and fires Grier. Find a true football Czar and let that guy hire a new GM. Then let them both decide what to do with the head coach.

This team has gotten worse since having all that draft capital. Great job Grier you pos who’s been the only common denominator for the decades of ineptitude within this organization

For the life of my I will never understand why a DB that is beaten will simply pull down a receiver at the 5 yard line. It’s basically just giving him the catch. Make him make it.

As I said in another thread somebody has to lose their job for this debacle.

When you start 8-3 and likely miss the playoffs I’m sorry fair or not the GM or HC or both have to go. If Ross allows both Grier and MM back he’s basically condoning all these mistakes that have gotten us to this point.

First time since 1993 we lost every December game. We’ll December/January is where it matters most and to this point under MM were 0-5.

We trade a 1st rounder IN SEASON at the deadline and we’re likely going to miss the playoffs. That in itself is a fireable offense. Theirs no way when you trade a #1 pick in season you should ever ever ever miss the playoffs.

All that money we spent and all those trades we made and all those draft picks we used or traded got us the same or worse record than what Flores did last year. That is just truly unbelievable.

Fair or not… Grier or MM or both have to go. Bottom line

Why do I feel that Ross is going to go hard for Brady as soon as the season is over?

Back
Top Bottom