Phins-Skins Game (where to sit) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins-Skins Game (where to sit)

ThaGame17

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I am going to the skins- phins game on opening day... my choices for seats are either in section 124 (40 yardline ish) - row 5...... or section 119 (opp. 40 yardline ish) row 17..... or section 132 ( behind the endzone) row 2

I have never been to an nfl game period... disregarding price.... what seats would be the best option in yal's opinion? Keep in mind that the dream seats at fed ex field are in front of each section anyways.

which ever you dont take can you pm me how much they cost, i have family who lives up there and am dying to go to that game

I am going to the skins- phins game on opening day... my choices for seats are either in section 124 (40 yardline ish) - row 5...... or section 119 (opp. 40 yardline ish) row 17..... or section 132 ( behind the endzone) row 2

I have never been to an nfl game period... disregarding price.... what seats would be the best option in yal's opinion? Keep in mind that the dream seats at fed ex field are in front of each section anyways.

My buddy and I just finalized our plans. We are going too! I used to live on Bolling AFB in Washington, DC. I was in the Air Force Honor Guard. I lived there 4 years and could never get tickets to a Skins game. Now, 20 years later I am going to see the Skins play my 'Phins. :kick:

Good luck with you ticket choices. I will see you at the game!!!!!!!!!!! :)

This is awsome to know I wont be one of the only Phins fan at this game good to know we'll have a decent turnout

Back
Top Bottom