Phins' tender to Greenwood | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins' tender to Greenwood

D.J.Williams could start that spot:lol:

Originally posted by dreadlockera
'

U are right about T buck:goof: Anyway thanks for the news on the tendering situation.:D

No prob but like I said, "as far as i know" !! ;) :lol:

Originally posted by dolphan39
we s/b tendering Greenwood - as a starting OLB who plays about 60% of the plays on D - at a first rd tender IMO. I would try to save the several 100K and risk losing him w/o a 3rd rder. We can just draft a new OLB with the #1 and start Moore or Hendricks if the pick is not ready

P.S. Greenwood is a decent enough player in our D I w/b glad to see him back

No way spending a first rnd on a lB. Too much $$$ on D as it is. We need to upgrade/build the O.

Originally posted by DeDolfan

Seau doesn't play cover downs cuz the nickle back comes in.
Anyway, as far as i know, we can tender every RFA we have and the only restrictions there are would be on the franchise/transition tag/s.

Seau does play in the "nickel" (Greenwood doesn't). Seau comes out in the "dime" package.

Originally posted by DENVERDOLFAN

Seau does play in the "nickel" (Greenwood doesn't). Seau comes out in the "dime" package.

Ok well thats where I would see moore next year. Sick of seeing the line of scrimage shot of the back of #55 and the ball over his head.

Originally posted by DeDolfan

No way spending a first rnd on a lB. Too much $$$ on D as it is. We need to upgrade/build the O.
I might if it was our last pick in rd 1 and we got the #1 as comp for Greenwood.

I might if it was our last pick in rd 1 and we got the #1 as comp for Greenwood.
No 1st rd on D less we get one for Wally and one for Greenwood:lol: . If so lets go Taylor, Carey, Clayton & Henson in trade:eek:

Originally posted by DENVERDOLFAN

Seau does play in the "nickel" (Greenwood doesn't).

You sure? Seems to me i remember Greenwood in there alot of times with zack after Seau came out.

We may get a 1st rnd for ogun, but you think anyone would give a 1st for Greenwood??

On draft day when we pick at 20, with Rivers, Clayton, Reggie Williams and Shawn Andrews off the board, Wannstedt will be begging Rick to draft DJ Williams.

Thank God Dave aint in charge

...phew

Morlon did get the chance to play in nickel situations a few times this year and he actually did pretty well with it. The more responsibility we give him the better he seems to do with it. He's just not one of those guys that will make a whole lot of big plays.

I think he would be safe giving him the lowest tender, compensation being what we drafted him in which is the 3rd round.

Back
Top Bottom