Phins to keep 4 RBs? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins to keep 4 RBs?

Williams, Minor, Rogers, Henry will be the 4 RBs to make this team.

Originally posted by DENVERDOLFAN
Easy CK. I don't think the Phins will base their starting center decision on playing two of sixteen games against Ted (10-15 plays a game) Washington.

i read to day in teh rochester d and c that washington is 375lbs! im thinking no way is he that big. but even 360, im still laughing.:lol: :lol: ted is all washingtoned up!

Hey did i not say that we may keep all four RB'S? did i not say that?::tongue:
Wanny must of been listening!:lol:

well, here is what i think. Minor handles backup duty and edwards gets used as a third down back from time to time and Henry is a change of pace back that will bump it outside and turn on the burners when the defense is all wiped out!

But i think edwards gets traded in the end.

BTW, rogers is nothing more than a ST so i do not count him as a RB.

Just think, for 30 years since csonka we have been waiting for a good RB and now we have 4! :lol:

Originally posted by finfan54
Hey did i not say that we may keep all four RB'S? did i not say that?::tongue:
Wanny must of been listening!:lol:

well, here is what i think. Minor handles backup duty and edwards gets used as a third down back from time to time and Henry is a change of pace back that will bump it outside and turn on the burners when the defense is all wiped out!

But i think edwards gets traded in the end.

BTW, rogers is nothing more than a ST so i do not count him as a RB.

Just think, for 30 years since csonka we have been waiting for a good RB and now we have 4! :lol:

It sure would be nice to be able to keep all four but I think the depth is needed elsewhere. However, GOD forbid, Ricky got hurt, it would be comforting to know that the other three would be there to give us a running game.

On Ruddy/McKinney, what about the value of the 'active' but not starting stop? Is there an advantage to having McKinney on the bench to back up Center AND Guard? Or does it not matter because with McK starting and a guard injury, you likely shift him to guard and bring Ruddy in at center?

Originally posted by xiidaen
On Ruddy/McKinney, what about the value of the 'active' but not starting stop? Is there an advantage to having McKinney on the bench to back up Center AND Guard? Or does it not matter because with McK starting and a guard injury, you likely shift him to guard and bring Ruddy in at center?

well, i think that is why mckinney was playing guard so that they make him good enough to play both if needed. very smart. another sign that this is the year to make it happen.

The way it works is the pure backup RB is Henry or Edwards. The trick play and third down back is Minor. Thus you will see in the end of big wins. Henry will take over. Rogers will play the slot and a lot in the slot, but is put down on the depth chart as a RB. Why in the world should we have 4 TE's though, even if one is the LS. Kick off Marco who has lost to Donald Lee.

Back
Top Bottom