Phins V G's Predictions.......... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins V G's Predictions..........

A/C Dorsal

Historic Franchise Pride
Reaction score
Big props to Giants players for hitting and pounding all game. Just want to point out that i predicted 24-9 miami, in the prediction thread. Did anybody come closer. I'm so psyched that Robs' hand has healed enough to make him part of the O. Plus, that reverse was the ultimate play action, making them pay for the over pursuit of Ricky Who They Fear.

Where's all the McKnight haters on that one? When he gets the chance he makes something happen, that's why I keep defending him.

And somehow

Some people on this board dispute his amazing speed. The guy is flat out fast, even at his age. He can do things when he gets the ball in his hands. He's a dynamite player, even if he occassionally blows it with a bad play. I'm not putting him on the same level as ricky, but aren't we willing to take ricky's lumps ( the occassional fumbles ) with his brilliance? Give McKnight the same break. I hope we continue to make him a part of the offense.

with a play like that, they will try to give him more chances... even Dave can see that. and with Norv, they might even use a different play...

I liked that giants dude. i believe he will root for us against his division foes. so here's to a Phins Giants SuperBowl. and those twins.

Back
Top Bottom