phins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

phins

t2thejz

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
we better come into the pats game ****ing pumped. ecpecially our d. they need to prove something and they better prove it

The Pats aren't exactly lighting it up as of late. Their O has only scored 2 TDs in the last two games. The Special Teams is still dangerous. But still the Pats will be playing for their playoff lives and I think it will be tough for them to lose 3 in a row. Especially at home. I want us to win and the Raiders to lose so we can get home and a bye. Tennesee looks to be at least the 2 seed.

Originally posted by t2thejz
we better come into the pats game ****ing pumped. ecpecially our d. they need to prove something and they better prove it

our D doesnt have to prove anything....theyve proved alot already its our O that needs to score TDs in the Redzone and right now we miss OG.

The Pats don't look very good right now... it is hard for them to win when they don't have luck going for them... I hope the Raiders and Titans lose... then we could slip into the #1 seed. ;)

i think our d does have to prove that they can play on the road they havnt proved that yet

Back
Top Bottom